How do I become a lawyer in the UK?
Let’s learn how do I become a lawyer in the UK. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i hav a great interest in becoming a corporate lawyer after i have finished my studies. but im not quite sure how i should go about doing this? and also what is the minimum and ...show more
http://www.lawbritannia.co.uk/How2.htm http://corporatelawuk.typepad.com/ http://1corporatelegalwebresources...
My boyfriend is Mexican and has a Mexican law degree. He is currently working as a lawyer for the Mexican state and I was wondering what he would need to do to move to the UK and practice law here. He currently only holds an undergrad law degree which...
he is already qualified, but to practice law in uk, he will need to take the Uk Bar exam
I'm 14, in year 10, and looking to get into law and become a lawyer, I understand that its supposed to be very hard, mostly A's and B's and all that, but is there anything ...show more
if you're getting mostly As you're on the right track! University places are very competitive, and are...
The A level I want to do are History, Psychology, English Language, Religious Education.Whilst in college what things could I do to improve my CV?
Some singularly unhelpful answers here. For the person who said we have "no lawyers in the UK"...
Hi Everyone I was wondering what qualifications do you need to become a lawyer in the UK. also how to get them and how long it would take? No nasty answers please Any advice ...show more
You need an LLB degree to practise as a lawyer
Can any one share with me stories of advise on how one can change careers even if you think one is too old? i for example wish to change to become a lawyer? howevr i am 40yrs old. do ...show more
You are only to old if you are dead. If you have a goal and work toward it, then it is all good.
im getting A/Bs in science , Bs in maths and a c currently in english (although im re taking) . A levels im taking Physics , biology , maths, English lit . Does uni matter? which one i apply to ? is it easy to find a job as a lawyer. thinking about kingston...
if you're wanting to be a lawyer, personally, i don't advise going down the university route, i suggest...
if you have to asked it first on wikianswers there is just no way dude just no way
A law degree followed by an apprenticeship in a law firm.
Related Q & A:
- How can I become a foreign exchange student to a Korean high school?Best solution by efexchangeyear.org
- How can I become a part time academic whilst already in a career?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I become a teacher in the UK?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I become a lawyer if I studied accounting and business?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i shadow a lawyer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers