How do I change the font size in my mail text?
Let’s learn how do I change the font size in my mail text. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
There I was, merrily typing along, and all of a sudden the size of the font went from readable to miniscule. HELP!!
I am so frustrated, ...having the same problem and tried everything.
right click add toolbar
I know what you mean ,,,look for a save-settings somewhere...if not live with it like the rest of us...
A few weeks ago my font size while reading an e-mail got super tiny! When reading a message I cannot change the font size by using the volume keys (only works while reading a text ...show more
You can try the following steps: - Tap on the option called Menu on the home screen, then tap the option...
When I receive a e-mail the time stamp as to when it was sent is set on PST and I would like to change it to EST. Also how do you change the text size and font type so you don't have to select it each time you write an email?
Emails originating in the Yahoo system carry a time stamp according to the main servers on the west...
How would I change font size when composing an E-mail? Could it be I am using plain text instead of say HTML?
When going into options and changing the font size, it only applies when you are using Plain Text, which...
I am using Windows 7 & Firefox 11.0 but have a problem with my yahoo mail... no matter what I choose for my default font type, size and colour for my emails it always displays as Times New Roman, about size 20 and black. I use Rich Text all the time...
On the email page, top of the page click view, put your arrow on zoom then click 100%.
Before I had to restore my computer I was able to customize, edit, change ink color, change font, spell check, or add a smiley face to the text. Now all I have is courier new font. One size. No options. How do I get the old "free" mail package...
when in your inbox go 'options' at the top right side of the screen and select 'general preferences...
when i write a mail i cannot change my font size, cannot put any icons, nor color of the text
I'm having all the same problems, have tried several browsers, no help. Don't know why everything changed...
Related Q & A:
- How do I change the font size on my Yahoo page (mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I change the font size?Best solution by Super User
- How do I change the font size for my yahoo mailbox?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change the font size of my inbox?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I change the font size in mail.yahoo.com?
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers