How do I connect to SQL Server using C#?
Let’s learn how do I connect to SQL Server using C#. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Stack Overflow.
There are ten answers to this question.
In VB.NET I can use: Protected Conn As New SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("Active").ConnectionString) However, when I do the following in C#: protected SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("conn")); I get the error: The name 'ConfigurationManager' does not exist in the current context Then if I change it to: protected SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection(System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings...
Try like this: protected SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection( ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings...
I am a beginner of sql. I try to connect from my labtop (XP home) to my office server (server 2003) to access the database in the sql express. I am using Server Management Studio Express in my laptop, and using windows authentication, and connect to...
Windows Authentication in this case implies that you're going to pass on whatever you're logged into...
Well.... SQL Server does allow TCP/IP connections (default port 1433 if it's enabled), and there are...
You probably used ASP.NET so in your application you can use ADO.NET objects and run SQL queries, stored...
You'll need JDBC driver for SQL Server. You can download Microsoft's driver at - Microsoft JDBC Driver...
When I try to connect to SQL Server 2000 running on a Windows 2003 Server from a Linux machine, I get the following error SQLConnect: Retrying Connect. SQLSTATE = 0 NATIVE ERROR = 4060 '. Login fails.ct][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open...
There are many options available. I'd like to share a few one. 1. Make a web service that process a...
I am not a Ruby programmer, but a little bit of searching found this set of examples. You want the Trusted...
I have just installed Microsoft SQL Server 2005. When I start the Server Management Studio, it displays a "Connect to Server" dialog box. I have tried my best to connect to the serevr, but i dont know which server the programming is asking...
When you installed SQL 2005, did you make sure to set up the local database? When installing, you can...
I'm using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. I want to develop a console application which will connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express, and then display the content of a table using 'cout' How to do it? Any tutorial website address will be appreciated.
use ADO or DAO ! You can find some useful article in c++ on http://www.intelliproject.net
Related Q & A:
- How to do GROUP_CONCAT in SQL Server?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How do I connect to a SQL Server database?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How Can I Connect To The Internet On My Psp Using A USB Cable?Best solution by askdavetaylor.com
- How can I connect my non-HD DirecTv receiver to my hdtv using an hdmi cable?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get the remote server's date and time at the client side in my application in c#?Best solution by Stack Overflow
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers