How do I delete songs on my Ipod nano?
Let’s learn how do I delete songs on my Ipod nano. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
all that you need to do is uncheck the tick box next to a song that you want off your ipod then when...
You plug it in and you click on the button in the bottom corner and it should update your playlist
i'm new to my ipod. and i cant delete the songs off my ipod :( #1. the songs on my iPOD arent listed in itunes. #2. i tried the method of deleting them off itunes, the library is gone but the songs are still in there. :'( PLEASE HELP
Your "Library" and your "iPod" are two different things. You just deleted the songs...
Okayy. I just got an iPod nano for Christmas and I feel somewhat clueless. I know how to work it, get the songs on it, whatever, but I have no idea how to get songs off of it. I browsed through answers to similar questions to mine, but none of the answers...
uncheck the box beside the song...thats how i gets songs off my ipod nano
I used to download all my songs on my iPod from my friend's iTunes, but now I have an iTunes and I want to delete her songs and put mine on. I don't want her songs on my iTunes, but if I plug the iPod into my iTunes I'm afraid my songs will get deleted...
I think you should restore it. You already messed up syncing it to her computer. If you bought the apps...
When i delete them from the ipod on itunes i get on my ipod and its still there how do i delete the songs where they dont show up anymore on the ipod?
ones you delete the songs form your itunes then re-sync your nano with your computer...this should do...
I just got my iPod and can I just say I hate iTunes. anyway they put all these stupid songs on my iPod and I went to delete them and it won't even let me click the songs that are on it. Its all grey and won't select and I don't know what's wrong with...
itunes rocks! 1.plug into computer 2. open itunes 3click ipod icon on left side adn open music 4. highlight...
Hooked up Ipod and it automatically uploaded all songs from pc library.How do you delete individual songs from ipod that you dont want there?
Easy. Just click on iPod, when the iPod is hooked up, in the source list (the blue comumn on left)....
How do i delete all the songs off and how can i delete single songs ....thanx xxx
you go to your itunes files and delete the songs you no longer want,then plug in your ipod and restore...
Related Q & A:
- How do I transfer songs from my Ipod to Computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get videos on my iPod Nano?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i delete apps from my ipod touch?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I download songs onto my iPod touch?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I put songs onto my ipod without itunes?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers