How do I import a yahoo email list into my yahoo group?
Let’s learn how do I import a yahoo email list into my yahoo group. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
We are non-profit organization. We would like to create a yahoo group to mail to members some news info and etc. How moderator could import an exisitng email list to yahoo group?
are you meaning import members? you can send invites and add members but with the add feature you must...
I have a list of just email addresses for a newsletter we want to send out. This plain text file only contains email addresses because we don't need anything else (names, etc). ...show more
Yahoo Contacts does not support importing contacts from a .txt file. To learn the options available...
I am creating a new email list at freelists.org. I want to import all the previous emails from my yahoo group into the freelists.org email list. Is it possible to get a file of all my ...show more
If you mean a list of all the email addresses, you can get that from the "Download" link above...
i want to add (import) a unlimited number of members directly to my group by 1 text list of mails that i have,i have 1 email list ,100000 list of valid id's @ yahoo!i want to invite them to my goroup! please help me!
you can only invite 50 per day and add 10
I need to transfer 650 email addresses into a Yahoo group from a different email host. Is there an easy way to import them? I would really like not to have to invite them again, since they have already signed up with my list.
there is no imprting- only invites and adds and adding would take even longer being a limit 10 per day...
I have seen that it is possible to import a list in Excel and create individual Contacts. But I need the imported list to be imported as a Contact Group. I have hundreds of contacts and I do not want the imported list from excel to be diluted within...
The basic steps for importing data from MS-Excel into MS-Outlook may be found on Microsoft's website...
I belong to a yahoo group and would like to have posts sent to both my work (non-yahoo) and home (yahoo) emails. Can I list both emails in the same account? Or, do I need an additional membership for each email address I would like messages sent to?...
you can only use one e-mail address at a time. the only other way to do what you want is forwarding...
How do we set our Yahoo Group to list new messages first, like regular email?
I am taking it you mean from off the group. If you click message tab, all the posts list- you'll see...
I want to establish a list of email addresses that I can click and send the same email to 12 people at once.
Yup...go to your ADDRESS BOOK and click on NEW GROUP and you simply manually add names from your address...
Related Q & A:
- How do I access a Yahoo group archive?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I stop receiving all the emails from a Yahoo Group that I've unsubscribed from?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i delete a yahoo email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- I have create yahoo Profile to join a yahoo group, but i unable to join any group, How to Join a group.Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I make a group contact list?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers