How do I know if I have a firewall on my computer?
Let’s learn how do I know if I have a firewall on my computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ehow.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How Do I Know if My Computer Has a Firewall? By Matthew Burley eHow Contributor. Pin Share Tweet ... How to Know If Your Computer Has Virus Protection.
I know my computer has been hacked. What is the best firewall provider to buy from? I've heard that Windows XP and up has a built in firewall, how do I turn it on? I'm running on Windows XP Proffesionnal. I've also been told to encrypt it.. How hard...
Win-XP with service pack 2 (or 3) has a built in firewall, on by default, although some malware will...
i have norton antivirus does it have a firewall
No, Norton software does not include firewall, however a newer version called the 360 does. If you have...
I disable the window firewall but it still seems in the security center that the firewall is active.
Avast Pro does not come with a firewall but Avast Internet Security does........just go to Security...
Look in control panel for "firewalls".
Try Turning off you firewall by going to My Computer, Firewall, And Turn it off. I wouldn't keep it...
Most of the firewalls available can do the job. But Zone alarm is considered better.It is available...
Relog in as administrator.
Did you look inside the kick panel.
Comodo. Works great for me. http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/
Related Q & A:
- How do I save a video from a CD to a computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How will i know if i need a outdoor antenna for hdtv?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I know if I have a TV tuner card?Best solution by verizon.com
- How do I know when I need a new LCD monitor?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How do I know if I need a new carberator?Best solution by chacha.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers