How do I make my head voice stronger?
Let’s learn how do I make my head voice stronger. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Quora.
There are ten answers to this question.
It does not sound weak and breathy, but what I want to achieve is the bright yet strong sound, just like "I surrender" by Celine Dion.
I have been using a 'lip trill' practice through the octaves (about 10-20 minutes per day). It helps...
hey guys...my chorus teacher says that if i go a few notes higher then will be in the soprano range =] but the only thing that makes me mad is that when i hit my high notes in my head ...show more
Well Umm Ur Too Yunq To Drink But One Of My Options Was To Drink Because One Day I Was Watching Sum...
Usually in the girls voice, the head voice(higher) stands out more than the chest voice(low) so you sound more femalish...? but in my case, my chest voice dominates over my head voice which makes me sound more like a guy. I can only control my head voice...
You can practice talking n a higher pitch tone until it just becomes habit for u to talk that way
You can't because the medium in which the sound travels will change this when you actually hear yourself...
I have a very wide range in my voice so I want like high E to sound like middle E or even low E. How do you do that?
Take a deep breath when you sing, and when you do, try exercises by humming with your teeth together...
I know how to use my head voice(i think), but it just sounds lower in volume than my chest voice, what can i do? PS Im a guy
Unfortunately, you are unable to increase the volume of your head voice without damaging your voice...
By all means, yes! But, you cannot do it by using a "falsetto" head voice. You must learn...
Falsetto is like a head voice; it doesn't come from the diaphragm. First, buy a book of scales and practice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SYKRvB5_N0&list=PLF4D68E19C0F571DC&index=1&feature=plpp_video someone told me this song has a lot of head voice in it. tell me which part is the head voice I notice when he sings words like "on" ...
No, not necessarily.
Your chest voice is more equipped for your lower notes up to a certain point when you pass the comfort...
Related Q & A:
- How can i make my sub woofer stronger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make my singing voice more powerful and cleaner?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make my singing voice stronger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make my voice stronger?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do I make my falsetto stronger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers