How do I make video footage clearer?
Let’s learn how do I make video footage clearer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Quora.
There are ten answers to this question.
Just got back from Las Vegas. 5 of us travelled and we all had digital cameras and digital video cameras. I'm looking to make a video including all of the photos and all of the video footage. I also want to use both background music and sound from the...
Unfortunately not. Windows movie maker is probably one the most basic media producers, since it is free...
I've seen several YouTube videos people have made that have clips from tv shows, with a song playing in a background, how do they get the footage to put in the video? Like how do ...show more
they usually have to record the clip themselves or they download the video over the internet and add...
for example: how do you get that footage?
Take several videos, drag them into windows movie maker and edit them to make a movie/video.
I'd like something I video taped at home to look more like this >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm41zP_RZ… [ a video filmed by a person, not a production crew or anything.] rather than ... something like this >> http://www.youtube...
Try videomaker.com, they have great tips, tricks and everything you need to any kind of videography...
I would like to make an animated gif using content from a video on youtube, can anyone help me out?
How To Convert A Movie Into An Animated GIF Using Windows Movie Maker: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag...
As shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNm8ZCJ7F… Is there a video editing program for it?
You could put the video into Windows Movie Maker & add the effect. Can't remember what the name...
I'm just wondering what I need to be able to see video played from my laptop computer onto my television screen.
Hdmi cable youl get it at you local hardware store. Most tvs these days have em . If an older model...
Ok, so I want to film this thing, but whenever I do anything that has a little light in it, it looks like poop. Basically I want to know how to fix this in my editor, I have Sony Vegas pro 9 and Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0 I been thinking about blurring...
A good hint is to shoot the scene with more light than you want, make sure the camera can get a good...
In this "making of" interview with Monsters director Gareth Edwards, he describes (starting at around 10:55) how they stuck an adaptor on the front of their video camera to make the footage look like it was shot on 35mm. http://www.makingof...
The impressive Mr. Edwards used the Panasonic HVX200 camcorder. This is a good camera,with 3xCCD sensors...
Related Q & A:
- How do I make a video file smaller?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make video smaller?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I make audio clearer in my videos?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I regain deleted footage from my video camera?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I transfer video footage to the PC?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers