How do I transfer a MiniDV tape to a computer?
Let’s learn how do I transfer a MiniDV tape to a computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by techwalla.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Mini DV is a digital audio and video recording format. It comes in a small cassette (mini) and is a very popular format that is used in digital camcorders. The…
i'm getting ready to record a tiny show this saturday. i'm wonderring if i can just record the video onto the tape and then later transfer it to the computer or not. can i just use a IFC-400PCU? or do i have to purchase the ieee wire? is there a memory...
With a bigger capacity memory stick pro duo (probably 500mb), video recording can be done on mpeg.....
I can't use the firewall cord that I purchased because my actual MiniDV recorder/camera isn't working. I know there used to be a VCR type device were you can set the camcorder ...show more
Depending on the features available in your camcorder model, here are a few things that you can do:...
I now that this question has been asked before,but i didn't understand what i am supposed to do. Well, i have a JVC camera that records on miniDV, an Amilo Notebook Pi 3525 ...show more
Consider using a video transfer service. StashSpace.Com is good and really easy to use. You just send...
... computer to be able to this?
You'll need to capture the video via firewire - if your PC hasn't already got one you'll need to install...
Try to find a USB cable that works for your camera to your computer or visit high-techproductions.com...
I have a panasonic pv gs-83 camcorder and I Need to transfer a video from a computer back into the minidv tape. Is it possible to do that? If so how?
Yes. If you are using a program that supports non-linear and linear editing.... If the camera is attached...
Isn't there a tapedeck or something i can buy to transfer the video? What is the device where you put in the actual miniDv tape and it transfers it to the computer?
I was wondering how MiniDV camcorders work when it comes to transferring footage to PC.. how long does it take? does it transfer a lot faster then the play time? Iike how long does it take per minute does it run the tape in like a FF to transfer or what...
Mini dv is still the best format (my opinion) It transfers to you pc at real time 10 Min's = 10 Min...
I have a canon zr65 (very old 2002 model). It records on minidv tape. The outlets on the camera have a usb symbol much smaller in size than usb that goes into the computer. I went to a camera store and they told me I would have to pay someone to transfer...
Yes the cheapest adapter I have used has been the DAZZLE, just google it or go here: http://www.pinnaclesys...
Related Q & A:
- How do I transfer my "favorites" list to a new computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I transfer a VHS video into a DVD?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer a VHS tape onto a DVD?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer Mini DV tape onto a disc?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get a camcorder tape onto a CD?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers