How do I transfer old psp memory to a new memory stick?
Let’s learn how do I transfer old psp memory to a new memory stick. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i want to know how you transfer music into the momory stick dou. then how do you use the internet do u need to pay for using the internet on your psp and if u do how much?
Plug the psp into your PC using a usb cable. Then On your pc open MY Computer. Go to the psp drive ...
I recently purchased a new memory stick because 256mb wasn't enough to download a game I wanted. I bought the new one and played it for some time. Now I decided I want my game ...show more
Ok, you want to go into your psp folder, then select the psp game, then find "savedata" and...
im assuming you have custom firmware on ur psp...since ur talking about iso's...with that being said...
You need to create a folder on the PSP named "MUSIC." Then put your MP3s in that. Then it...
hi, i had the same problem. all you need is to transfer all the old folders from your old memory card...
i have psp 6.0 why can't i find any games? even if i put the game in the ISO folder. it still says there...
My psp memory stick seems to have been infected by a virus. When I transfer a file from my pc to my psp, it almost always gets corrupted. Like in a game, it displays "This file is corrupted" before the game even starts. the memory stick is...
It will delete music, pictures, game data, and internet history, nothing more that I am aware of. The...
Maybe the memory stick is too small. Check how much space it has.
i have a psp 1000 and it is chipped and my system software is version 3.52 and i m trying to transfer some themes. I have created a folder in my memory stick and named it theme and then i don't find the themes in the theme settings, however in my psp...
a chip u should custom firmware u dont need no chip. are talkin aboot ptf themes they go in THEME folder...
I bought my psp memory stick about 6 months ago. Its been working perfectly ever since. Then i tried to transfer a flv file into my video folder. (I knew i had to convert but i put in there for transport, not for playing.) Then I took my memory card...
There's two possibilities. First, the stick may just be corrupted. Try finding a PC with a MS Duo card...
Related Q & A:
- How do I transfer old emails to Yahoo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer my "favorites" list to a new computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I transfer a VHS video into a DVD?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i transfer loads of songs to my new LG KS360 from my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer e-mail contacts to a new e-mail address?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers