How do i transfer loads of songs to my new LG KS360 from my computer?
Let’s learn how do i transfer loads of songs to my new LG KS360 from my computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i tried to before, but only 3 songs could go on, then it said that its full :| that cant be right? and how do i delete all the deafult sounds?
hi emily I use Windows Media Player to transfer my music from pc to phone. Do you have a usb cable that...
ok.. it does have a 1 GB microSD card and the phone keeps saying 'card not ready' and when we put it into the adaptor and into the drive the computer says there is no disk in drive G:/ , which there is!! and we have downloaded the communication manager...
well you have to purchase a serivice to download them and it costs about 99 cents a download.
cingular store.. told me to go to windows media player to upload and transfer to my phone. so can someone tell me how to send the music from my computer to my phone..remember i have the usb cord
You must have a SanDisk micro memory card inserted into your phone (take off the battery, its a tiny...
Use a usb cable that was provided with the phone.
I think so
So, I have the Lollipop 2 and I am a korean living in korea. I would like to know how you use the USB cable to transfer ring tones to my phone. I have a lot of songs on my computer but I am not sure on how to use the LG Mobile Sync program. Koreans out...
i have itunes i have media player and i have a USB cord to connect them but it still wont work. my phone is a 3 phone its brand is LG U8180, so if there is anything else or a step by step thing you know of can ya help me n dont tell me 2 read the instruction...
Before you begin Make sure you have: • A charged LG U81XX handset • Turn the handset off and...
HELP PLEASE!!! I have a mac computer and an lg voyager. I was wondering that if in any way can I get songs from my computer (it would be good if i could transfer my itunes) to my voyager phone. I have tried downloading Windows Media Player and it doesnt...
Theres quiet a few usb slots that work on macs, best would be to go to ebay and search for it, another...
okayyy i have a question..i've looked everywhere for the answer i just got a LG Musiq phone with Bell in Canada i have the microSD card, but my computer doesnt have a slot for it so i cant put music on my phone using the card i have te usb cord, but...
ok...put the microSD card in the phone and using your USB cable, attach it to your pc/laptop and go...
I got a LG Revolution the other day and i want to get music on it because i broke my ipod, i have a mac and i plugged my charger cord ( i disconnected it from the charger) and plugged it into the computer but something pops up saying that the disk i...
To play DRM protected iTunes music on a non-Apple MP3 player or phone, you need to convert the iTunes...
Related Q & A:
- How do I transfer songs from my Ipod to Computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer my "favorites" list to a new computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer old psp memory to a new memory stick?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer ALL of my songs onto a different iTunes on a different computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer e-mail contacts to a new e-mail address?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers