How do I use Xbox controller for PC with modern warfare 2?
Let’s learn how do I use Xbox controller for PC with modern warfare 2. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have the USB Xbox 360 Controller for my PC. Is there a way that I can enable it to play Modern Warfare 2 instead of using the keyboard and mouse?
no. no u cant. :(
You can connect via Xbox live and play on the game console or on the computer but I see no way to use...
Basically I was wondering weather I could use my xbox 360 controller with my pc for the game modern warare 2, i have a wireless controller but i am using it with a plug and play will ...show more
you have to get a pc compatible xbox 360 controller
can you use an xbox 360 controller for call of duty modern warfare 2 for the pc ?
You can with the WIRED xbox controller (wireless also, but the effort is not worth it, unless you get...
Yes. You can easily with a Wired controller, just plug it in and download the driver for it. If you...
in Call of Duty Modern warfare 3 can I use my xbox 360 controller on the pc? in MW2 you couldn't I am wondering if in this one they changed it
I just tried, and it didn't work for me. I had been able to do so on Battlefield 3 without any problems...
Yes, as you long as you have the proper connections and filters, you can use an Xbox 360 Controller...
Yes, the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller can work for Windows on a PC. But you would need additional hardware...
how do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the pc? how do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the PC? i tried ...show more
Well first don't listen to what she said she's just answering questions that don't have any answers...
So I have a Xbox 360 controller and I downloaded the wireless controller software from Microsoft and everything but when I plug in the Xbox controller the ring flashes and flashes but it doesn't work and I use the Charge kit thing and the battery is...
You need the wireless gaming receiver to use a wireless controller on your computer. -No it's not basically...
Related Q & A:
- How do I use my xbox controller on assassins creed pc?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use a controller with PC games?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I use my xbox 360 controller on Fallout 3 for the PC?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do i use a Gamecube controller on the Pc?Best solution by Quora
- Can I play Modern Warfare 2 on my PC?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers