How do i use a Gamecube controller on the Pc?
Let’s learn how do i use a Gamecube controller on the Pc. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Quora.
There are ten answers to this question.
No, I am not finding any instances where you can use the Gamecube controller for PC games. You can use...
Sorry that this may sound confusing, but I want to do the following: -Use a psp emulator to play psp games on my PC -Use my psp as a controller for the said games on my PC -Display psp screen and play game audio on PC Is there anyway to do such a thing...
I think, it could have been if done correctly.
So I have a Xbox 360 controller and I downloaded the wireless controller software from Microsoft and everything but when I plug in the Xbox controller the ring flashes and flashes but it doesn't work and I use the Charge kit thing and the battery is...
You need the wireless gaming receiver to use a wireless controller on your computer. -No it's not basically...
So I got Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's for PC. My first PC game. It's kinda hard to control the player,so I thought if there was a way to use a Ps3 Controller on PC games. So can someone tell me a step-by-step process on how to use a Ps3 controller on...
use the usb cable and plug it in the computer with the controller or use the charger.
I have a gamecube that works but no controllers and at gamestop all they have is the new controller for wii so you can play gamecube games on it but i dont have a wii lol. so i was ...show more
because i have a gamecube and im getting a wii and i think it'd be awesome if i can use my gamecube controllers and games on the wii
ofcourse u can!! just use the gamecube-controller on gamecube-games and wii-remote on wii games have...
If you put the gamecube disc into wii you can play gamecube games on your wii, but do you have to buy a GC controller or can you use wii controller
No, you can't. You'd need a GCN controller
I recently got skyrim and I want to play with a 360 controller. I plug in my usb connected controller it auto detects the driver and I am ready to play. My controller goes on but it also turns on my xbox 360, and if i turn of my 360 it turns off the...
Unplug the 360 though it should only do that if you're using a wireless one and wireless controllers...
Can I use a wired Xbox 360 controller as a controller for my PC games? I know people have done it with Windows XP, but is am I able to do this with Windows 7?
Yes, you'll need to install the correct driver though! http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/&hellip...
Related Q & A:
- How do I remove a tool bar from my PC?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I install a ps3 controller on my PC?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I use my xbox controller on assassins creed pc?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use a controller with PC games?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i convert a game on my old pc to my new pc?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers