How do I use auto-increment within a trigger?
Let’s learn how do I use auto-increment within a trigger. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by dba.stackexchange.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How to use 2 auto increment columns in MySQL ... Triggers (an AFTER INSERT ... have associated column to define uniqueness from other auto_increment values within the ...
I have a receiver with one 12v trigger for external machines. I have three powered speakers with single trigger inputs. I am looking for a device that will let me use the lone 12v trigger on my receiver to power up/down my three speakers.
Just wire the triggers in parallel.
I have bought a new flash radio trigger system, but I am struggling to get it to trigger my flash head even though I've tried all the transmit/receive combinations! Am I right in thinking that I don't need a sync lead between the camera and the unit?
This is a Master/Slave system (2 units required). You have the Master (sender) connect to your hotshoe...
i have a nikon d80 and a nikon sb800. i want to know if i could use a wireless speedlight trigger (like so: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LCGQOW) to tirgger my flash off camera.
Why not just put your D80 in commander mode and slave the SB800. But if you must, you need a transmitter...
I am approaching a shoot soon and i need some speedlites. Problem is I only have one radio trigger units. If i connect that to one flash will i be able to use pocket wizards as well with the other speedlites i have set up?
I believe you can set it up so that you can use the other lights as slaves and they will trigger immediately...
I really never heard of this, but I just read on another forum where some use a trigger -specific lube? You???
Never heard of it. I use a light molybdenum grease for ALL necessary lubrication.
Yes, you can very definitely use transactions within a trigger in one of two common ways; 1. As with...
i am allergic to almond and nuts and my mom bought me a new shampoo with almonds in it will that trigger my allergies?
It could. I was just reading about this, well it wasn't specific to almonds, but rather allergies in...
Yeah... I just got my new Vivitar 283 in the mail yesterday, unfourtianatrly, the sync voltage was a bit higher than expected, at 263v... My camera can handle 250, so I bought it assuming whatever voltage it was would be safe... Anyways... I am now in...
Most of the adds specify the voltage, some don't. It's $20... if you fry one, just get more. I have...
my friend gave me his pimped out tippmann 98 custom for my bitrhday but i dont know how to work the e-trigger, how do i change the settings?
As your friend and try and get the owner's manual. There could be at least 3 or 4 different boards for...
Related Q & A:
- How can I evaluate an equation within a String?Best solution by stackoverflow.com
- How can I sell my car within a week?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use my PC with a wireless printer?Best solution by pcmag.com
- How can i use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox 360?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I use my TV as a second monitor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers