How do insurance company pay out large money?
Let’s learn how do insurance company pay out large money. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Okay me and my sister got in a car wreck back in January and were getting pain and suffering money from the insurance company my sister is 23 and I'm 15 Okay shes getting her ...show more
yup, going through the court.
Approximately 3 weeks ago my Tahoe was damaged in a hail storm. I filed a claim, and an appraiser was sent to look at the damages. He said he would turn in the info and i would be paid soon. About a week passed and i contacted (Gainsco) my ins. provider...
First, do you have an agent? Ask them to intercede. Sounds like you got an "outside adjuster"...
My mom received a letter telling her her life insurance policy was about to expire. She called and found out the value of her life insurance policy was $0. Her broker she got the policy from never told her she had to chose another policy because the...
MB was the only one with the right answer. Most people do not understand how universal life insurance...
Hi, I work for an Indian based major IT company and they have deputed me to US to work for their clients .They don't pay for health insurance but instead they deduct the ...show more
YES. of course you can sue. I don't kno what laws are in INdia but over here. You have a very strong...
If any private insurance company bankrupts Then whether IRDA will pay the money.This can be possible company is showing false solvency rate for a long time.The solvency rate the company maintains whether it is in the control of IRDA or in the control...
As we have seen Satyam issue, this is not impossible to show wrong solvency data. Though money in funds...
I was in an automobile accident in late 2007. I was fully covered by my auto insurance and had excellent health care coverage through my work. My car insurance company said that they ...show more
Yes, you can go back to them. Take proof of the bills they did not pay for. They may tell you they knew...
It pays a pre-determined, lump sum depending on the type of injury, cost of treatment, and recovery...
Just a curiosity question.... a friend told me that her husband is an accountant and saw the info for the private insurance account at his company and it was practically empty. He ...show more
Yes. Assuming it's an HRA, there is no requirement for the company to fund the account. That's the point...
To pay the insured in cases they have to file for compensation. Ya know? Isn't it illegal and fraud to insure someone, anyone without having the money to back it up?
What company are you talking about?
my car has broken down,the engine is down,it suddenly just stopped on me one morning and could not start,and fixing it would cost too much money,i have to total it and probably junk ...show more
Bad situation. Insurance won't pay for engine failure unless it's the result of a wreck.
Related Q & A:
- How reliable is globe life insurance company?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long do I have to file a claim with my auto insurance company?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- If an insurance company won't pay off all my car, would gap insurance pay it off, or pay any sum?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does an average car insurance company pay for a rental car?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Will my insurance company pay for the damages to my car?
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers