How do you attach a file on Hotmail?
Let’s learn how do you attach a file on Hotmail. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
when i click attach file and then press browse and get the file of pictures and press open it says "file name not valid" what does that mean. how do i do it!
after you click the browse you must use the navigaation arrow & navigate to the folder where your...
is keeps taking to the the resfresh page. how do i prevent this?
The attachment might be too big
It is driving me crazy! I can't even force quit google chrome it completely freezes, I have to hold to power button to turn of and on the mac. Why does it do this? Can anyone help
It's not really a permanent solution, but you could try using another browser, like Safari, or another...
i hav read all of ur suggestions.......but it didnt work i m using IE8 n also tried other explorers too i.e mozilla,myie comitbird but nothing helped me.......even if try to ...show more
Yahoo has a help page about difficulty attaching files. Also keep in mind that file attachments cannot...
I am having the same problem - whatever file, whatever the size....just keeps trying to attach and stops...
My parents are trying to attach a file of photos using my email. Which is a hotmail account && when you hit attach you have to add them all individually. How can I get it back to send the file? I need to know ASAP!
i dont know about hotmail but it sounds like they did a change. Tell them to use gmail. You wont regret...
hi i really need to send a job apllication but hotmail is telling me its too big to attach, how do i compress to a zip file or something?? help xx
To zip a file: - right click on the file - click on "send to" - click on "compressed...
im trying to send my friend a music video of just dance by lady gaga,but every time i try to attach the file this thing pops up and says 'windows live hotmail did not receive the entire file you upload. this is usually due to a temporarily Internet connectivity...
That means the file is Too large! you need to zip it then try sending it
i have pages (on MacBook) and i have a Hotmail account and i saved a file onto my computer using pages and now i need to attach the same file on my an email but i cant seem to do it. the file i need isnt highlighted for me to click on so what do i have...
When you go to attach the file, is there a File type selection on there, that is not set to All Files...
Related Q & A:
- How do I attach a music file to an e-mail?Best solution by ehow.com
- How can I send a file to a friend on Hotmail?Best solution by askdavetaylor.com
- How do I attach a file to email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I attach a file greater than 25mb?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I attach a file on hotmail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers