How do you change the plugs on a 2001 Pontiac Montana?
Let’s learn how do you change the plugs on a 2001 Pontiac Montana. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by answers.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How do you replace spark plugs on a Pontiac Montana? ... How do you replace spark plugs in a 2003 Pontiac Vibe? ... Just did my 2001 Montana with No problem .peace ...
Place a jack under th motor, undo the top and side motor mounts, lower down the motor a bit, change...
I'm having problems changing the back 3 plugs.
The back three are a pain , you will need smoke and mirrors almost. You can see the plugs or touch the...
dont see the spark plugs or wires on the engine
if its a v6 your going to have to get at those back 3 by going under the car, if that doesent work ied...
I have tried to change spark plugs in my car Pontiac Montana mini van, But it is no way to reach to the back side plugs (3), does anyone know how? I know some may say to take it to ...show more
We actually put the car in the air at our shop, and use a really long extension, and wrap our arm around...
Does anyone know how or an easy way to change the rear spark plugs on a 99 Pontiac Montana?
Newer cars are frequently the victims of exceedingly tight engine compartments, however it can be done...
In order to replace the spark plugs on the back side of the motor, you must rotate the engine after...
I have a 2001 Montana that was skipping when you showered down on the accelerator and flashing the check engine light. Yesterday i changed the spark plugs and wires which had never ...show more
more then likely the pcm has adjusted the fuel trim so your engine would run with the old plugs it will...
i change the spark plugs an wires , ignition module and cat what could b the problem ? it shuts off at slow speed and full stops ...
Well you didnt mess with the fuel injector!!!!! I would like above mentioned, take it to a dealership...
Jack up vehicle and change the rear plugs from underneath!
Related Q & A:
- How do I change the cursor from a blinking black block to a blinking line?Best solution by Server Fault
- How do you find vacuum leak on a 91 pontiac grand am?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How do you change your avatar from a girl to a boy?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you replace the speakers on a 2001 Durango?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to change spark plugs in a Mercury Sable?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers