How do you record a video on a TV in good quality?
Let’s learn how do you record a video on a TV in good quality. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Answerbag.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
simple, lower the brightness on ur tv
What softwares and hardware are needed? Like TV tuner card? i want to record the videos in HD quality. Like videos from old VHS and discs to HD video through the TV tuner or what?
Hello what u want too do is a tough thing because u cant convert a analog vhs copy too hd quality but...
how is this iball calro tv tuner?
Any of them. These days, nearly any modern analog tuner/encoder chip is plenty. The base limitation...
i dont want to use a camcorder because it has very bad quality.
Use a VCR. Just hook the cables from output (OUT) on the back of the TV to input (IN) on the back of...
There are both internal and external YV tuners for computers. The external USB TV tuners are preferable...
The screen flickers and its often pixelated,yet looks fine on a tv,is it because of the differing refresh rate or is thier some thing I can do to fix this?
Hmm it might be the quality of the capture card. Also some cables may not be all the way in, make sure...
I recently asked the question about how to hook up a TV tuner to my satellite receiver. The question can be found here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?… . A kind gentlemen told me that I needed a S-video cable and preferably stereo audio...
i dont know what kind of connectors you have or the tv tuner but the s video connection really sucks...
I have a Sony SR11 Handycam and I am trying to record images from My TV.My Tv is the Samsung LNA650 I have hooked up the AV cables from my camera to my tv and all im allowed to do is project images from my camera to my tv. I also have the mini hdmi cable...
Try from your VCR or cable box (LINE OUT) using the "red, white, yellow" cable to the camcorder...
Alright we all know there are plenty of ways to record Video Game footage out there. Anyway my question is simply this. I want to record high quality videos which I know how to do. But in order for my to record my footage I need to lower my tv settings...
My best suggestion would be to use Fraps, it does cost money, however - there are ways of not having...
What is the simplest and least expensive way to stream MP3s and video in various formats to a standard TV? Considerably I have a standard Windows XP Pro box with a pair of 320GB HDDs that I use for video editing and basic digital recording, specifically...
Before I hit the 'post comment' button, I should have mentioned that the Xbox is the easiest method...
Related Q & A:
- How do you record a video with your webcam on Youtube?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I record playing games on a TV?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you record a video on your webcam?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I record a video using my webcam?Best solution by Answerbag.com
- How do you record a video chat on a Macbook Pro?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers