How long does it take to hand-milk a cow?
Let’s learn how long does it take to hand-milk a cow. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I work and live on a ranch. We are calving at this time of year. One problem that we have is dealing with mad cows when trying to give shots to the new born calf and put in a ear tag. I was thinking why cant we use stun guns to knock down the cow if...
I doubt it would be lethal. Indeed, you might just make her angrier. How about sedatives? Talk to a...
My neighbors fence is down and one of his cows is on my property. I have notfied him and after a month, the cow is still here. My question is. Can I legally take possession of the cow ...show more
If it was me I would kill it, butcher it, and freeze it. Then pretend I didn't know what happened to...
I started off with the normal cow that Takakura gave me and I just bought a star bull yesterday. I wanted to buy some miracle potion but it said my bull was too young... How long do I have to wait until I can breed my cow with my bull using miracle potion...
It takes two seasons for a cow to mature to be able to reproduce. Hope I helped! EDIT: The link I provided...
My daughter just turned a year old and at her check-up at the doctor's, I was told to start phasing her off the bottle by cutting out 8 ounces of formula per day and to give cow's milk in her sippy cup with each meal. Start off with 2oz. and work up...
no. Start with giving her whole milk mixed with formula in her sippy. She will refuse the taste. it...
In every way imaginable, the human form of mad cow disease inevitably seems to kill human beings as well as animals. How long it will take to die after contracting the disease (vCJD) even without considering incubating period?
First of all, the variant form of CJD (vCJD you mentioned) should not be confused with the classic form...
So, I have a .45 magnum with a lot of rounds to spare and some cows that are getting old. So, how many shots should it take to kill a cow for sure?
none. I have dropped cows by hitting them in the head with a hammer. Right between the eyes, and a tad...
I will be traveling to the u.s.a in two weeks and was wondering if I could take my cow on the airplane?
Yes, of course. Just make sure it stays in the kennel.
I'll be taking the Golden Gate Transit from Santa Rosa, will get off at the bridge, I need to know which city bus I would take to get to the cow Palace in Daly City
There's not one single bus that will take you. It will take about 1 1/2 hours by public transportation...
I was born with an allergy to cow's milk (which is different from lactose intolerant). I used to not be able to even eat cheese or ice cream but over the years (I'm not 20) I can eat all/most dairy products without any problem, still don't drink milk...
depends on the source of the whey protein (comes from milk , but not necessarily cow's milk). can you...
My mom makes me drink organic milk but i think it is gross because i think it comes straight from the cow. I don't know if that is true though. Help!
All milk comes from cows. Organic milk is still processed and homogenized, just like "regular"...
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take BestBuy to ship a phone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take to close on a USDA loan?Best solution by Ask.com old
- How much is it to get a passport and how long does it take to get it?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much and how long does it take to get a passport?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is child crying going to a NEW school ok? how long does it take to stop crying after starting a new school?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers