How many languages in the world?
Let’s learn how many languages in the world. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
There are several wonderful websites about that, check out the National Virtual Translation Center and...
countess languages were spoken earlier but not spoken by people now. similarly there are many languages being spoken now. there are some languages which are more than 1500 years old. these languages are known as classical languages. specify the names...
Latin Classical Greek Classical Arabic Classical Persian Hebrew Aramaic Pali Sanskrit Tamil Classical...
How many languages are there in india which has letters to write and speak?
I think it is not that easy to predict. In India itself more than 122 languages are spoken by more than...
seriously i was thinking about languages and how to say some words in different laguages then i asked how many languages are there ?????? any one can tell me it in exact number ...show more
according to the site below, there are 6,912 known living languages :)
For Example English and French are different languages but they use same kinds of writing systems(Latin Alphabets) so how many different kinds of writing systems are there in ...show more
Here is a list, classified according to some common distinguishing features : http://en.wikipedia.org...
I realise I'm not the first to ask this, but I feel most answers for this question only pertain to human languages.. so it made me wonder how many there would be in all, keeping ...show more
Oh my goodness. It's impossible to count them all. From what I know, there are about nine different...
i would like to know the total of languages that are spoken in the world or the aproximate number. tnx. Josue
There are 6,800 known languages spoken in the 200 countries of the world. http://www.yourdictionary...
And how many are in common use? I would think Chinese is spoken by the most people and English the most understood in the world
How many languages are there? No-one really knows, and estimates vary between 3,000 and 6,000. It can...
Do you know any websites that have a list of all languages in alphabetical order or any kind ?
THERE ARE AROUND 6000 LANGUAGES.
Sorry, Sanskrit language is told to be the 'sanskrit' - means cultured and refined or purified from all other languages till then. 1 hour ago Language - for a census, it ...show more
there are Over 6000 languages/dialects around the globe.Some were very isolated ..I should think that...
Related Q & A:
- How many countries are there in the world?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many people in the world have AIDS?Best solution by aids.gov
- How many protected areas in the world?Best solution by en.wikipedia.org
- How many college students are there in the world?Best solution by Quora
- How many national languages does Switzerland have?Best solution by Ask.com old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers