How many people in the world have AIDS?
Let’s learn how many people in the world have AIDS. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by aids.gov.
There are ten answers to this question.
... the virus that causes AIDS, is one of the world’s ... with HIV globally, 17.1 do not know they have the virus ... people have died from AIDS ...
The estimated of people living with HIV/AIDS in 2008 is 33.4 million.
World population living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 estimate 33.0 million people. Range 30.3-36.1 million...
There are people who have blown throught school and colleges before they have hit puberty written books on every subject know to man. But still millions of people are effected with aids and million have cancer where is a cure if they are so smart?
both were created by goverments in the first place to control the population so if they cure them then...
A hearing aid is a small electronic device that you wear in or behind your ear. The number of people...
The latest statistics of the global HIV and AIDS epidemic were published by UNAIDS in November 2009...
In 2007, it was estimated that there were almost 7,400 new HIV infections per day.
2.7 million people contracted AIDS in 2007 when the last time information came out. This was a drop...
Roughly 2.4 million people with AIDS are expected to die this year.
Related Q & A:
- How many people doubt the moon landing?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many languages in the world?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can you see how many people blocked you on Myspace?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How To Check How Many People Visited My Website?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I find out how many people have visited my website?Best solution by Quora
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers