How many liters of hydrogen sulfide may be produced from 264 grams of ferrous sulfide?
Let’s learn how many liters of hydrogen sulfide may be produced from 264 grams of ferrous sulfide. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
but its kinda funny though you know? that every question you type comes from a test word for word your...
how many grams of water are produced from 10.4 grams of oxygen and 16.1 grams if hydrogen. A.) what is the limiting reactant? B.) what is the theoretical yield of water? C.) if you ...show more
no of moles of H2=16.1/2=8.05 no of moles of o2=10.4/16=0.65 2H2 + O2 2H2O limiting reagent is O2. ...
the limiting reactant in this reaction is HCl, to get number of moles of HCl, you go .075 x 3 = 0.2...
magnesium reacts with sulfuric acid to produced magnesium sulfate and hydrogen. Mg (s) + H2SO4 (aq) ---> MgSO4 (aq) + H2 If we start out with 1.4 grams of magnesium and 8.1 ...show more
A.) (1.4 g Mg) / (24.30506 g Mg/mol) = 0.05760 mol Mg (8.1 g H2SO4) / (98.0791 g H2SO4/mol) = 0.082...
Can someone explain (fully and/or simply) how to do this? 2NaClO3(s) -> 2NaCl(s) + 3O2(g) Using the reaction above, how many liters of oxygen are produced if 12.5 grams of ...show more
Well, first of all I assume you mean sodium chloride (NaCl). The molar mass of NaCl is (23+35.5) = ...
Of trade product (510 g metam sodium per liter).
I <3 Chem :3 So anyways...... according to the reaction, for every 2 water you have 2 hydrogen or...
What mass in grams of hydrogen gas is produced if 75.0 mol of Zn are added to excess hydrochloric acid according to the equation: Zn(s) + 2HCl(aq)-->ZnCl2(aq)+ H2(g)? (ZnCl2= ...show more
the key word is "excess." we don't care how much HCl is added since it's not the limiting...
Sorry. Your original question may be ambiguous or need details. Please restate and try again. A:
Related Q & A:
- How many grams of BaF2 will dissolve in 0.496 L of a 0.104 M NaF solution?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How many grams of NH3 can be produced from 4.84 mol of N2?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many liters of seawater would have to be processed to recover 1 kilogram of gold?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many grams of sodium carbonate are present after the reaction is complete?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- If I have 58.4 grams of NaCl, how many molecules do I have?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers