How much is a used TV worth?
Let’s learn how much is a used TV worth. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by gadgetvalue.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Welcome to GadgetValue.com. ... Appraise Tube TV; Appraise iPhone / iPad . What is my used computer worth ?
Someone is selling a 34" HD CRT for $200. He told me there were not many Sony HD CRTs made and they are getting hard to find used, because people trash them when they upgrade to ...show more
DO NOT BUY THOSE LARGE 34 TO 40" SONY CRTS!!!!! I BOUGHT 2, 1 36" AND 1 37", 1 WORKED...
You can check Ebay's TV section and see if any of the same brand have sold. That would probably be the...
A used 2008 Vizio 720p television is selling for approximately $120 to $200 depending on the screen...
The old style TV's are not worth mush anymore; a 27" Toshiba TV is for sale on Craigs List for...
You can buy a used Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-40S5100 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV for $637.99 at Amazon's website...
The 46 BRAVIA LCD HD Television made by Sony had a retail price new of $2999.99. On eBay a used one...
You can get a used Magnavox 15MF605T 15-Inch LCD Flat Panel TV for $180.00 at Amazon.com.
The going price for a RCA HD50LPW175 50 inch DLP HDTV (REFURB) is $499.99. and tell your friends!
Panisonic 42 inch plasma TV is a 600Hz technology lets you view superb full-HD motion and still images...
Related Q & A:
- How much is a 1942 Harley worth?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much is a math gcse worth?Best solution by thestudentroom.co.uk
- How much is a gameboy advance worth?Best solution by ChaCha
- How much is my used saxophone worth?Best solution by ChaCha
- How much is a used Atomic snowboard worth?Best solution by ebay.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers