How much would this fender bass guitar be worth now?
Let’s learn how much would this fender bass guitar be worth now. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
I found one on Amazon.com for $725.00 I can't find anymore but that seems like a pretty good deal!
A 1950's Fender Precision Bass Guitar is worth thousands. It really depends on what condition the guitar...
A Fender(r) Mustang(r) Bass Short-scale Bass Guitar - Fiesta Red sales for $839.00
You can get a basic estimate of the worth of this vintage guitar through Provide.net by sending serial...
if its american, about 500-700 dollars. if its standard, about 250-300.
ugh. i'm having issues. they said maybe if it's a used one. they want to know if you can get used basses at guitar center? i already told them my friend got a used guitar from guitar center, which is completely true.
Just because an instrument is used, doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile to get! You NEED to be in LOVE...
Guiatr center employees get a cost +10% discount. Fender American Standard Precision Bass goes for ...
A proper fender bass guitar will cost you between £300 and £600 (about $400 to $800).
Unfortunately I cannot find the price of a fender squire bass guitar truss rod adjustment online. Check...
Related Q & A:
- How Much Are Star Wars Dark Horse Comics Worth?Best solution by darkhorse.com
- How much does a double bass weigh?Best solution by talkbass.com
- How much would a good acoustic guitar cost?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a fender aerodyne jazz bass cost?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much are the Yugioh Egyptian god cards worth now?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers