How to become a pediatric nurse?
Let’s learn how to become a pediatric nurse. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by eHow old.
There are ten answers to this question.
If you are a registered nurse who loves working with children, consider pursuing higher education to...
I know you have to be an RN before you become a pediatric nurse.. I don't know where to go from after I'm an RN. And how long does it take to be a pediatric nurse? Any help is appreciated:]
In most cases, once you are an RN, you can try to get a job at a hospital with a Pediatric Unit. They...
I am a college student majoring in Nursing. I want to become a Pediatric Nurse. I recently read an article about Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing and it sounded interesting, also the ...show more
You have an academic advisor. She has all the prerequisites for this and can explain how to get there...
i just wanted to know how to become a pediatric nurse, or if there is one. if there is, can you please specify how to reach that goal?? i think i really like working with kids and i ...show more
You have to get your BSN and after graduation apply for a job in pediatrics.
Go to university and major in nursing. After graduation apply for a job.
Hey I was wondering. How do you become a pediatric nurse. Im graduating high school next year. Help!
Attend nursing school and when you graduate apply at pediatricians offices or hospitals with pediatric...
How long does it take to become a pediatric nurse practitioner and what are the requirements, starting from the freshman year of college (i.e. start with a nursing major and take it ...show more
4 to 6 years i think
i want to become a pediatric nurse and was wondering if anyone could help me with any information.what steps do i need to take?what schooling and classes are needed? any information is greatly appreciated!
Go to school and major in nursing.
I'm considering joining the Air Force after college. I plan to major in Nursing. I was looking through nursing careers on the website and it had a neonatal nurse and a pediatric ...show more
First: become a nurse - registered in at least on state If your grades and clinical practice reports...
Related Q & A:
- How can I become a Pediatric nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do i need to do to become a pediatric nurse?
- How to become a Certified Nurse Midwife?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a pediatric nurse make in a year?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- How to become a registered nurse?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers