How to become a registered nurse?
Let’s learn how to become a registered nurse. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by eHow old.
There are ten answers to this question.
Registered nurses are in high demand in the health care field today. About 60 percent of RNs work in...
I pursue to become a registered nurse and eventually a nurse practitioner. But i don't think i have enough information about the career. I am a senior in high school, already in a ...show more
Hello, To become an RN, you need to finish the degree requirements (2 years for ADN, or 4 for BSN)....
well i just graduated high school early and i was looking around at schools. I really want to become a registered nurse. I live in Sioux Falls, SD and i was looking at Southeast Tech but i noticed they only had degrees for LPNs. whats the difference...
Call the admission office to get the details in the difference or do a search on the internet. The admissions...
You can go to community college and become a RN in 2 years with an Associates degree. Exact course requirements...
I read that I can become a Registered Nurse for two years after receiving my Associate Degree and then when I do start working as RN I'll have a job to support myself to take two classes Nursing and Pre-med. Pre-med is completely different from nursing...
Well, you can get an associate's degree and become an RN, or you can get a Bachelors. I would recommend...
I wanna be a nurse but I don't know what steps you have a take to become one. How many years do you have to go to school to be a registered nurse? How many years of schooling do ...show more
It takes about four years to become a registered nurse. Here in my city there is a nursing program at...
I want to pursue a career in Registered Nursing or in being a Nurse Practitioner. Im still in high school but but I need to decide if I want to take my fourth year of spanish. Frankly I would rather not but I'm not sure, if I don't take it now, will...
Most universities will require 2 years, some require 3. Most will accept "language other than English...
I'm considering being a nurse but you have to be an LPN then become and RN.( That's what I have heard so far) How long does that take and what classes in college do I have to ...show more
Someone gave you incorrect information. I am an RN and have never been an LPN. There are plenty of RN...
Im doing a project on registered nursing and i am looking for 3 schools or places of training to become a registered nurse in georgia and i can not find anything! will someone please help me!?
Emory, Spelman, Georgia State. Those schools have nursing programs. Also community colleges have training...
im a foreigner living in thailand.i would like to achieve my ambition of being a nurse and work in the states.how do i go about being a registered nurse? where do i study and how can ...show more
you work like everyone else. truth hurts doesnt it...why would someone "sponsor" your tuition...
Related Q & A:
- Can I become a surgical technologist before I become a Registered Nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Should I become a Registered Nurse or an Occupational Therapist... pros and cons please?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What steps do i take to become a Registered Nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What classes would I take in college to become a Registered Nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What education is required to become a registered nurse?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers