How to check if a business name is registered?
Let’s learn how to check if a business name is registered. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have typed it in Google, but that does not help
go to your states website and then to the Secretary of the State section. There, you will be able to...
I would go with Better Business Bureau, Ohio Attorney General's office.
Check with the Texas Secretary of State's website: http://www.sos.state.tx.us/
Hey all, Does anyone know a website where I can check if a US company exists? I want to buy some products from a website and they claim to be a registered US business. Is there an official site/directory I can go to and see if that company name they...
Business names are registered int he state in which they are organized. Trademarks and servicemarks...
I have a business account but the payee made the check out to the product name and not the business name. The address is the same since they mailed the check to me. Can I still deposit the check into my business account even though it has the product...
your bank will probably refuse. you can ask them, of course.
I have spent many long weeks waiting on my business name to come through the state, had a lawyer and the state run a name search, and it has finally gone through! the only problem i have is that someone has the same exact name in the same field as me...
Legally, he can sue you for using his name and for any money your business brings in using his name...
You should had to registered you name, not the logo design, as my part you have to reregistered you...
My parents are planning to start a new business (club/restaurant), and they want to know if the business name that they are thinking of is already being used by some other business in the same industry. How do you find out if a business name is already...
2 places Check with your state's secretary of state's website then, the US Patent & Trademark office...
Meaning if I register my business with my state, if someone else tries to use the name or trademark the name, will they be allowed to even though I have the name registered as my business name, but not necessarily "trademarked"?
I think most business trademark their name to protect it. I think registering with the state is something...
I'm not talking about a site that is someone's blog or a business in another industry, I'm talking about a site a domain squatter registered and is looking to sell. Will a trademarked business name allow me to put the domain name to productive use without...
More or less no, you cannot seize the name thru UDRP or a lawsuit. They owned the domain name before...
Related Q & A:
- How to check whether a cell in a DataGridView is changed or not?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to set up a business email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to check if a web page loads?Best solution by Server Fault
- How to file my small business name?Best solution by egov.maryland.gov
- How do I register a business name in the UK?Best solution by Ask.Metafilter.Com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers