How to clear the search bar history?
Let’s learn how to clear the search bar history. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I can clear history using the tool bar but not the history of the search engine (bar) for verizon yahoo. Have tried everything I know which is not much with no success! I have no mentor to teach me how to rid the history of unwanted visited websites.
OK THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST ASKED Q ON HERE,SO TYPE "CLEAR SEARCH" INTO THE "SEARCH...
im trying to clear search history from web search bar, i right click and option is to select all or delete. when click delete it does not delet. i dont see any icons pertaning to help or clearing search history.
Some of this stuff you will have to do regularly but This is what I do..If you have Internet Explorer...
i want to delete history from my yahoo search engine tool bar. I am new to computers and havent figured out every detail yet. thanks
On the right side of the search bar is a down arrow click that then then click options then click on...
every time i enter a new search. it shows me all of my searches how do i clear all of that
To clear search history in Yahoo! Web Search bar (Yahoo! Home Page) >Click 'Tools' (on IE6 browser...
I am talking about the search bar towards the middle of the page. not the yahoo toolbar at the top of the page. thanks
go up and click on tools, internet options and click on that, a screen will come up and click on clear...
the search bar keeps track of all im's even the ones from bots. i need to know how to clear it.
1. Sign out of Messenger. 2. Open this folder: C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Cache 3. Find the file...
For example, I type the word "da Vinci" in the Yahoo! Search, what happens is that my previous searches starting with the letter "d" show up on a drop-down bar. How do I clear and disable this function of remembering previous searches...
scroll down to it and click the delete button!
clear the entire search history on the yahoo toolbar not just recent seaches
Please follow this path. Tools> internet options> content> auto complete> clear forms. To...
Hi I have a Macbook and use Safari. Every time I go onto Google and search for something, a list of things beginning with the same letter comes up. How do i clear this? It is very ...show more
scroll down and delete each one takes timee but i dont know how you can alter the settings
Related Q & A:
- How do I clear the search bar from Yahoo search engine?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you clear the search history in the Yahoo search window?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i clear the search bar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you delete search bar history?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i clear my video search from search bar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers