How to develop native android app?
Let’s learn how to develop native android app. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Stack Overflow.
There are ten answers to this question.
I'm an Android developer and I'm trying to figure out how to build a tool/app that suggests features to the user when highlighting any text on any other application. Is that possible? I guess it will be similar to developing the "copy and paste" feature, but I just need to know from where to begin and what do I exactly need to achieve this. EDITED: Can I use "The Clipboard Framework" to listen for text selection?
Is that possible? Generally speaking, no, for security reasons. In this specific case, you could create...
Is the handset market mature enough to develop in HTML5 or will native apps have greater adoption?
It depends on what you really want to do - if you would like to utilize some native calls or libraries...
I have an idea for an Android App game but I can't program in Android. I have budget for a freelance developer. How can I find a reasonably priced freelance developer to bring on board , and what are the legal steps I need to take from the start of the...
If you have web content or you can build in html or even if you know how to use FrontPage or Blogger...
1) When the app is started, it should check if GPS is enabled or not. If it is disabled, it should pop up asking user that, GPS has to be enabled in order to use the service? 2) When the app starts( and say if GPS is on), it should directly point to...
You're going to want to take a look here: Location Strategies The key part is that most of the GPS pop...
Like I want to develop an app for stock market analysis and need to extract data from exchanges and other related websites. Help me do that. Please share reliable links.
As Hardeep Singh sad, existing websites will most likely block you. You need to search for services...
When there were no apps , a website builder would have unlimited possibilities to build his/her brand online. Where he/she sold is also where he/she built his brand. Now with the market place being the place to sell apps and search(within the market...
They key here is revolutionary app-building. We don't recommend building apps that regurgitate content...
The app would receive data from, and input data into, a real-time prediction market.
It's not uncommon for a senior, experienced programmer or firm to charge $100-$150/hr for this type...
Also I want to know how to start. Where to start from. What are the basic language I need to know. I want to be a good developer. Not just good but very good. So tell me considering me as a layman.
The learning time will depend on the level of proficiency you wish to attain. If you wish to develop...
..I need to develop an android app that is not existing or a modified concept of an app that will have an impact to its users. Our topic is applying the database functionality in an android application. My teacher told us an example, since flash light...
I am an independent nail tech within a larger salon and would love to convert my paper appointment book into an android application. I've tried finding one in the android market but all are fairly complex to use and I need to make appointments quickly...
I noticed Salon Iris SOLO is only $399. If you consider that to be too expensive, then I'd suggest your...
Related Q & A:
- How to connect Sql Server Database from android app?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to profile "native code" in Android?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to implement app purchase in Android app?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to connect Android app to App engine?Best solution by groups.google.com
- How to make a native chat app in Swift?Best solution by udemy.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers