How to install a sub in a sub box?
Let’s learn how to install a sub in a sub box. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by eHow old.
There are ten answers to this question.
i have 2 shallow kicker sub boxes and i was planning on putting each box behind each seat... how do i get the boxes to stay in place?
I would try and avoid screwing through the box into the rear wall. I would try some small straps or...
Install a 50 amp breaker in the 100 amp panel and run appropriate size wire to the sub panel connectors...
I bought a jbl sub that has built in lights and it has positive and negative terminals in the back for powering them. The problem is that there is no mention on how to power them. Can I daisy chain a cable going from the Amp + to the lights. I also found...
do not by any means hook the lights up to the speaker terminals that will blow the amp up over time...
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_20610C124/Kicker-10C124.html?tp=111 i need to know what size and what type of screws to use. i need to know the steps to install the sub into the box
Once its wired, just simply screw the subwoofer onto the box and you're done. The subwoofer will come...
I want to install an 18" sub in my 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix. I been looking for sites for a box for them not able to find one. Is it a good idea to install and 18 inch sub in ...show more
id rather put my surround in my car then put pyles
Ok I have a 2009 scion and I am going to try to install a better sound system in it. I have never done this before so anybodies 2 cents would help... so I have a few things from my old car and a buddy of mine....right now I have a 4 channel 1000 watt...
The Denon AVR-1912 is the most full-featured AV receiver we've seen at this price, with built-in AirPlay...
I have a Pioneer TS-W3002D4 at the top and I would like to add a second subwoofer (pioneer TS-W260D4). Is it ok to install the other sub in the side of the box? By doing this the box ...show more
using mismatched brands or sizes of subwoofers can cause cancellation and actually reduce the amount...
I have a new 12" Subwoofer in a box, I want to install it in my car trunk so that it bolts directly into the back of the backseats. Is this ok? Will it damage my Sub? And how will this affect sound quality?
It will sound better facing towards trunk ... I don't know why but bass goes through car better
i need the best way to install a 600 watt sony xplod amp to a 1000 watt peak 500 rms legacy dvc 10 inch sub in a reg cab silverado in a truck box.
You can try parallel the voice coils. If each is 2 ohm on the sub it will result in a 1ohm load so make...
Related Q & A:
- How to install a radio in a 99 Honda Civic?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I transfer video from a dvr box to a computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to install a CB in a car?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How hard is it to install an amp and a sub?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to install a short shifter in a 1991 Honda Crx?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers