On photobucket how can I change the background of a picture?
Let’s learn on photobucket how can I change the background of a picture. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Look it up in the Photobucket help section.
I found a lot of information about how to change the format of just a picture but not a background picture. I'm using microsoft excel for mac 2011, version 14.0.0 So you can insert a background picture by going to the menu bar on top then click Format...
Insert the picture into the header, as described here: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/ex&hellip...
How do I change background of my picture? I have a picture of me taken at my Home and i want to change the location of the picture(Eg: Egypt) having me the same in picture.
if you have photoshop all you need to do is open the picture of you, and then open the picture in what...
I'm really stupid with stuff like this and need some help. I was using the old Photobucket picture editor to do this but now I can't figure out how to do it on their new one, Pixlr. On the old one I would simply use the smart scissors to cleanly cut...
Tools>Edit>crop> copy and paste
I have Windows 7 Home Premium, and if I put a picture as my desktop background it won't let me fit the picture to the screen in the picture position options. It automatically stretches the picture, and it won't change. I want to make my pictures fit...
Are you using a Hewlett Packard by any chance? If so, this is a known issue and is easily fixed as follows...
My son has put a very unflattering picture of me pulling an ugly face as the background picture on my desktop. He has it tiled and flashing all across the screen.(of course, he thinks this is hilarious) The picture has GIFUP.com written on it. The problem...
It would help to know what kind of computer you have. If you have a mac, go to Finder in the tool bar...
So here's the picture . . . http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150… . . . and it's alright I guess (but I don't know do you think I look fat) but yeah I want the whole background to be black. You can do it for me if you feel like it but I would...
download gimp / gimpshop2 its free... basically draw a mask around yourself, and then invert, this will...
when i change it to the picture i want it multiplys the picture to multiple pictures that i dont want all i want is 1 picture can anyone please help me
Open display and choose stretch for position. Mine is whole with that setting.
can someone please help me.!? by telling me how to change my photobucket background. thanks ♪
Also to add a Background on your photobucket you need to: 1)Click on where it says Theme:Pink and click...
Im trying to change the background of this bands page andd im trying to make it so it blends in with everything else. problem is for some reason myspace is keep resizing it for me, and its being resized in ways that make no sence to me, everytime i make...
Related Q & A:
- How can I change my avatar into another picture other then a Yahoo avatar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my speakers in a Jeep Grand Cherokee limited?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my avatar to a picture?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can you change the background on a picture with GIMP?Best solution by gimp.org
- How do I change my avatar to a picture?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers