Salt of a Strong Base and a Weak Acid. pH of solution?
Let’s learn salt of a Strong Base and a Weak Acid. pH of solution. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
When strong acids and strong bases react, the products are salt and water. The acid and base neutralize...
Calculate the pH of a 5.00×10-1 M aqueous solution of sodium hypobromite (NaOBr). (For hypobromous acid, HOBr, Ka = 2.00×10-9).
The pH will be basic. Why? Because of the partial reaction: BrO(-) + H2O = HBrO + OH(-). The constant...
get the concetraion of OH- with: [OH-] = Sqaure root(kb * .039) then get poh with -log(OH-) then get...
Kw=Ka x Kb so Ka = Kw/Kb therefore Ka=1.0 x 10^-14/1.8 x 10^-5 = 5.6 x x10^-10. You cannot determine...
I cant seem to get this. I have the Ka = 5.6x10^-10 but after that Im lost
The ammonium ion of the salt does act as a weak acid by the equation: NH4+ + H2O <---> NH3 ...
add a base to the solution
C) is a proton donor
dude just use the equation Ka=[h3O+ or H+][conjugate base]/[weak acid] after plugging it in, u have...
1. The concentration of hydronium ions in a solution is 1 x 10-10. What is the pH of the solution? A. pH 10-10 B. pH 1 C. pH 10 D. pH 11 E. pH -10 2. Neutralization reaction of an acid with a base always produces ____ and ____. A. water and oxygen B...
1) pH = 10.0 2) Salt and water
I have a few questions about acids and bases (a simple, straightforward answer would be appreciated, i don't need much detail). If you can't answer all, it is fine. Thanks! Can you have a strong but dilute solution of an acid or base? What is a salt...
A salt can be either, Its a compound made up of a metal and non metal element. Strength and concentration...
Related Q & A:
- Is a strong nucleophile a strong base?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- When a strong acid and strong base mix, they may neutralize each other and form compounds called?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What does the quote "I am strong because I am weak" mean?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is a "strong reading" of a text?Best solution by teachmama.com
- What is the pH at the equivalence point of a titration of a weak base with a strong acid?Best solution by chemguide.co.uk
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers