What is the pH at the equivalence point of a titration of a weak base with a strong acid?
Let’s learn what is the pH at the equivalence point of a titration of a weak base with a strong acid. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by chemguide.co.uk.
There are ten answers to this question.
Describes how pH changes during various acid-base titrations. pH ... The equivalence point of a titration. ... Titration curves for strong acid v weak base.
The equivalence point with the weak acid/strong base is at pH>7.
At the equivalence point, the pH = 7.00 for strong acid-strong base titrations.
e.g. Ethanoic acid + sodium hydroxide --> sodium ethanoate + water At the equivalence point of this...
The pH at the equivalence point of an acid base titration was determined to be about 9. Describe the category of the titration in terms of the acid and base strength. ---Select--- a. strong acid/strong base b. weak acid/strong base c. weak acid/weak...
a.) less than 7 b.) equal to 7 c.) greater than 7 d.) more date is needed to answer this question
b) equal to 7
more than 7... Because the weak part is always the limiting reagent and the strong part is the excess...
50 mL of 0.01 M NaC2H3O2 ( Kb=5.71x10-10) is titrated with 1 M HCl. Show work please! :) thanks
a 50 ml sample of a 0.12M unknown weak monoprotic acid (which I found was HF) is titrated with 0.240M NaOH. The pH of the mixture after tbe addition of 12.5ml NaOH is 3.46 I have found that 25ml of NaOH must be added to reach equivalence point. Can someone...
since it is a weak acid you could add an indicator such as methyl orange to check the pH.
Related Q & A:
- What Is The Geometric Meaning Of Third Derivative Of A Function At A Point?Best solution by Mathematics
- How do you make a book for a kindergarten describing how a burrito gets digested?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- PH at the equivalence point?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- When a strong acid and strong base mix, they may neutralize each other and form compounds called?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the pH at the equivalence point in the titration?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers