What are the general requirements for a physician's assistant program?
Let’s learn what are the general requirements for a physician's assistant program. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
How competitive are Physician Assistant programs, and what are the realistic requirements to get in one?
Getting into Physician Assistant school is competitive, but a motivated and well-organized applicant...
A Bachelor's degree by the start of the program, 2.5 or higher GPA, a minimum of 1,000 hours of direct...
currently in ems/paramedic program but want to go into pa program
You'd need to be an EMT, work as an EMT. You'd also need a bachelors degree.
The following is written by and according to the U.S. Department of Labor and particular to the education...
Median annual earnings of wage-and-salary PA's were $74,980. The middle 50 percent earned between $...
You must have your baccalaureate degree. Other than that, there is no universal requirement, so I'd...
PA programs last 2 years; require at least 2 years of college & healthcare exp. All States require...
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE. Most students do not complete a major or degree . The prerequisite courses a pre...
Related Q & A:
- What do you do to become a Physician's Assistant (PA?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's it like having the job of a physician's assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the daily life as a Physician's Assistant like?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is a physician's assistant a good job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What does a Physician's assistant do?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers