What can I use to clean a DVD?
Let’s learn what can I use to clean a DVD. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Can I clean this off with something without ruining the Dvd ? What's the best thing to use?
Really hot water & your finger, NO chemicals and if you use a rag you could scratch it
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT use a lens cleaning DVD on your PS3. This will make the lens work even worse...
Put toothpaste on the DVD or CD (non-glittery kind) and rinse with warm water for 20 seconds, NO LONGER...
Water and dish soap might do the trick or Windex also!
One of the best cleaners for CD's & DVD's is rubbing alcohol, but you can also use a warm water...
Often, all that a disc requires is a quick dusting, ideally using a cloth which has been specifically...
A great tool is a DVD disc cleaner. This cleaner looks just like a disc with some extra little brushes...
Take your lightly scratched DVD or CD, go to your bathroom, and use toothpaste. Yes, toothpaste! Spread...
You can use a tablespoon of mild shampoo or soap to a cup of warm water and a clean soft cloth to clean...
Light abrasives such as toothpaste, polishes and cleaners will all fix scratches to some degree but...
Related Q & A:
- Can I use silverdine for a scar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What can I use as a screen name?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What Can I Use to Clean Faux Suede Boots?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use recipient in a sentence?Best solution by sentence.yourdictionary.com
- What should I use to clean my iPod Touch?Best solution by support.apple.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers