What is a compound and why is it not a mixture?
Let’s learn what is a compound and why is it not a mixture. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Compound: A substance containing atoms of two or more different elements chemically bonded together. Element: A substance that consists of only one type of atom. Mixture: Matter that can vary in composition. Atom: A small particle that is a building...
I take it you are in a science class. Very well. Read those definitions you posted again carefully....
A. compound B. compound
I found that alloys is a type of homogenous mixture. What exactly is homogenous mixture? (I've checked wiki and found that the explanation is complicated, please explain in simpler form, thanks!)
Alloys are mixtures because the elements that make it up are physically together, not chemically joined...
A compound is a combonation of 2 or more atoms of different elements. A mixture is 2 or more elements...
what is the difference between a compound and a mixture? give an example for each please!!
a mixture can be easily separated but a compound cannot. Example of a mixture is salt water. Can be...
Please I really need to know 3 differences between a compound and a mixture. PLEASE!!!!! I need it a.s.a.p.
compound is a chemically combined while a mixture is physically combined. for mixture,little or no heat...
a compound, mixture or element, because im looking at different websites and i either get different answers or nothing. if u could help that would be helpful. thanks
mixture, technically is an alloy, but yes it is a mixture
I am growing a garden (or trying to at least.) and I can't figure out what the best mixture for compost is. I have plenty of grass cuttings and rotting oranges and grapefruit, but I live in central Florida and we don't have free manure here.
Go to your local coffee house and ask for their old coffee grounds, this works GREAT and it also draws...
Sulfur is a nonmetallic chemical element which appears in numerous forms and compounds.
Is paper a compound or mixture? Is plastic a compound or mixture? Are people a compound or a mixture? OK those r my questions Please answer if you can:) And if you got it ...show more
A coumpound consists of 2 or more elements, chemically combined, in a fixed proportion, according to...
Related Q & A:
- What is a good way to advertise enexpensively for a small business? It is handyman work?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What should a UX designer know about CSS (for a job interview?Best solution by User Experience
- What's a good title for a To Kill a Mockingbird essay?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- What is a codon and why are they important?Best solution by ChaCha
- What is a good ballad from a musical for a tenor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers