What is a receptionist's job in a doctor's office?
Let’s learn what is a receptionist's job in a doctor's office. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by wisegeek.org.
There are ten answers to this question.
In an office, a receptionist keeps track of the schedules of various staff members, ... That really shows how important the receptionist's role it.
What other jobs are there in doctors offices besides receptionist that doesn't require a college education?? I'm currently working as a cashier & going to college for an RN. I was wondering what could I do in a doctors office besides receptionist...
You won't find CNA's working in a doctor's office. They usually work in nursing homes. They can take...
Inquiring about a job in an eye doctors office and just curious if anybody already employed for an eyedoctor is willing to give some advise on the salary rate. They are willing to train with no exp. I am skilled in various customer service and computer...
I would say no more than $10/hr. check the link below to see what houston is paying
does anyone know how to get a job at a doctors office in delaware or pa??? this is what i want.
check out monster.com or hotjobs.com to try to find listings for this area and positions/
EXPERIENCED PHLEBOTOMIST SEEKING FULL TIME OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT IN DOCTORS OFFICE OR SMALL LAB. PLEASE HELP.
you should apply at a hospital. Or at any employee health lab.
I am interested in finding a career path that involves office work. Most likely in a medical office. I am well organized and I enjoy paper work and filing as crazy as it seems. I am a ...show more
Those would be receptionists/clerks - and if that's what you want to do, you do not need a college education...
I'm A MEDICAL ***. RIGHT NOW AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WERE CAN A MEDICAL BILLER GET A JOB BESIDE A DOCS OFFICE AND HOW MUCH DO THEY GET PAYED IF YOUR IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FOR 3 ...show more
large hospitals of course try PureMedicalJobs.com billing page
whats that job called when your working at a doctor office.. taking urine test, Weighing people, taking their height, giving injections..ect.... whats that called, because i am ...show more
Lab technician *** Compounder..
I thought as long as the medical restriction was met (no use of the right arm) the doctor could'nt say what type of job that person does. If this is true please provide ORC code or ohio bwc code to confirm.
A Dr gives advice no one including you are required under any law to follow his advice
I have TraditionalPlus hospital plan with Empire, I pay $189 a month or $2268 a year for this terrible hospital plan to cover emergencies and for the 1 annual physical a year for preventative care. I printed out what was covered and not covered based...
First of all, I'm terribly sorry that this happened. I don't work in the medical field myself, but...
Related Q & A:
- What is a good entry job for a marketing degree?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's it like having the job of a physician's assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is a Nurses job like in a hospital?Best solution by nursingworld.org
- What's a good overnight job for a nocturnal person?Best solution by cnn.com
- What courses should I take to become a doctor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers