What is the molarity of 5.3 g of Na2CO3 dissolved in 400.0 mL solution?
Let’s learn what is the molarity of 5.3 g of Na2CO3 dissolved in 400.0 mL solution. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
First find the number of moles you have by using the molar mass of Na2CO3 5.3g*(1mole/105.98g)=.05mol...
To get the molarity we need to divide the number of moles of NaCl by the volume of the solution. To...
If 18 grams of NaCl is dissolved in 532 ml of AgNO3 solution at 0.53 molarity, 12.5 grams of AgCl precipitate...
A saturated aqueous solution of sodium bromide (NaBr) at 20 oC contains 116 grams of NaBr per 100 grams of water. Express the concentration of this solution as percent by mass of NaBr. Answer a. 11.6% b. 53.7% c. 116% d. 43.5% e. 66.5% Which of the following...
I'm not going to show detailed work for these; its to much to write out. I actually already did number...
Hi, I need help with my biochem homework please! 1.) 1.5 g of lactic acid (MW=09.08) and 0.5g sodium lactate (MW=112.07) are dissolved in water. The final volume of the solution is 250 mL. Calculate the pH and molarity of this buffer. 2.) Calculate the...
i don't understand this stuff. O_O
Hey guys I have a few quick chem questions; I've answered them on my own already I'd just like to check my answers with somebody whose into chemistry. Thanks in advance for any answers.... 1) The mass of Na2CO3 dissolved to make 100 mL solution is 5...
1) (5.0 g) / (105.9886 g Na2CO3/mol) / (0.100 L) = 0.47 mol/L 2) (18.06 x 10^24 molecules Na2S4O6) ...
What mass of Na2CO3 (105.989 g/mol) is dissolved in 146 mL of a 1.83 M Na2CO3 solution?
It is a very simple problem. we have been given with volume in ml and the molarity of the compound....
if dissolved 6.96mg of arginine (MW=174) in 100 ml of solution, what is the molarity of solution? molarity is something i can never get.. please helpp
m=0.00696g n=m/M=0.00696/174=4*10^-5 mol then 100mL=0.1L so Molarity =n/V=4*10^-5/0.1=4*10^-4mol/L
6.7x10^ -2 g lead acetate = 6.7x10^ -2/325 = .0002 moles. 3.5 ml=.0002 moles 1000 ml= .057 moles. i...
Molar mass (NH4)2SO4 = 164.34 g/mol 15.6g = 15.6/164.34 = 0.095 mol in 3.5mL = 0.305L solution Molarity...
Related Q & A:
- What is the best Cold Air Intake for a 5.3 Silverado?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the molarity of the solution of the nitric acid?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between Web 3.0 and Web 2.0?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- What is the best beginners 5 piece Drum Set that is both of high quality and cost effective?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the molarity of the solution?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers