What is the molarity of the solution?
Let’s learn what is the molarity of the solution. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
What would be the molarity of a solution in which 5.6 mole of KOH is dissolved in enough water to make 0.43 L of solution? What would be the molarity of a solution in which 0.69 mole of NaCl is dissolved in enough water to make 3.4 L of solution?
Molarity = (moles of solute) ÷ (liters of solution) What would be the molarity of a solution...
An aqueous solution is 6.00% methanol by mass( CH3OH) by mass with density 0.988mg/L.What is the molarity. I got this far: Assuming the solution is 1000ml m=d*v so 0.988*1000=988g Mass of solution=988g and i know molarity= amount of substance/ volume...
Start by taking a 1.0L solution Mass of this solution is: 988g - from the density The methanol is 6...
if dissolved 6.96mg of arginine (MW=174) in 100 ml of solution, what is the molarity of solution? molarity is something i can never get.. please helpp
m=0.00696g n=m/M=0.00696/174=4*10^-5 mol then 100mL=0.1L so Molarity =n/V=4*10^-5/0.1=4*10^-4mol/L
moles = conc x volume 0.355M x 0.0282L= 0.01 moles of H2SO4. Remember sulphuric acid is diprotic so...
HCl + NaOH --> NaCl + H2O (reaction of Titration) Number of Moles of NaOH = 0.1051*37.22 ml / 10...
Morality = Moles of solute/ Liters of solution The solute in the problem is glucose which is C6H12O...
Molarity is moles/per liter so: 2.8 moles * 1000/300ml will be your answer.= 28/3 Molarity
if 2 moles of NaCl dissolve in water to make 500.0mL solution, what is the molarity of the solution? 1) 2.5M 2) 4.0M 3) 3.1M 4) 1.0M
what is the molarity of an NaI solution that contains 6.00g of NaI in 20.0 ml of solution
Molar mass NaI = 149.89 g/mol 6.00g = 6.00/149.89 = 0.0400 mol NaI Dissolved in 20mL solution = 0.0...
What is the molarity of a solution containing 9.0 moles of solute in 500.0 mL of solution? Don't forget the unit. Please help! I have no idea how to solve this :(
9.0 moles /500 ml * 1000 ml/L = 18 M (or moles/Liter)
Related Q & A:
- What is the preparation of normal saline solution?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the molarity of 5.3 g of Na2CO3 dissolved in 400.0 mL solution?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the pH of a solution of 0.15 M formic acid?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the molarity of the solution of the nitric acid?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are anti-termite solution and list out twenty of the anti-termite solution used in Nigeria?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers