What rims will fit on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am?
Let’s learn what rims will fit on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
What modifications do you have to do for them to fit? How much will the modifications cost? Can a 2-Din radio fit in the car?
yes you can put 20s on a grand am. i have a pontiac with almost 18s i think, i hate big wheels. u'd...
Yes. Some 16 inch rims will fit on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix. To use these rims you will likely need...
Answer See if the bolt pattern is the same
what kind of rims fit my hyundai sonata 2001. what other models use the same kind of rims, honda or pontiac or ford mercury does any one know?
Attached link hope this helps. http://www.tirerack.com
I am looking into getting some rims for my 1998 mitsubishi eclipse. Becuase all 4 of the rims on it are beant in one spt from some one runing over a curb b4 i got the car. What brand lo0ok nice and will fit it perfectly its a 1998 mitsubishi eclipse...
They're called WHEELS, not "rims". Please just for a moment, act like you're part of the civilized...
I need to replace my tire rims and can only find a 1998 at the junk yard, but it would be much cheaper to get it from there instead of the shop. Thanks for your help =)
Depends on the model....I believe the SE's pretty much all had 15" and the GT's had 16"
The rear struts on my 1998 Acura CL barely clear the factory rims and tires. The factory rims are 16 in. and have a bigger tire. The new rims are 1 in. bigger but the tires have a lower profile. I'm hoping it will even out but I would like to know if...
Go to tirerack.com and use their rim/tire calculator
Ok my dad just purchased some 24 inch rims and i was planning on asking him could he put them on my Pontiac Grand Prix he's about to get me.So will the rims fit it or are they too big?
Way to big, even with extremely low profile tires. Even if you got the fenders rolled you would still...
I know someone selling his old rims and tires with them from his 1998. Theyre winter tires with a good 80-90% tread left on them and the rims are in great condition but i didnt know if they would fit on my newer neon.
Yes, the rims are a straight swap between the 1st and 2nd generation Neon chassis. The tire size is...
HERE ARE THE SPECS ON THE RIMS THAT I WANT TO BUY AND I HAVE LIKE I SAID A 1998 JEEP CHEROKEE LAREDO HERE ARE THE SIZE OF THE NEW RIMS I WANT TO BUY BUT I WANNA MAKE SURE THEY FIT 265 35R22 LUG PATTERN 5x5in AND 5x5.5in WILL GIVE 10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER...
Yes, they will fit without any modifications to the Jeep, look cool and do great offroad. Not really...
Related Q & A:
- How do you find vacuum leak on a 91 pontiac grand am?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- Where is the oil drain plug located on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am SE 2.4L?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What lenses will fit an older canon film camera?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What size rims will fit?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What seats will fit a Vauxhall Nova?Best solution by ebay.co.uk
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers