What snowboard is good for a beginner/intermediate?
Let’s learn what snowboard is good for a beginner/intermediate. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I am in my 20's and have never skied before but I have some experience skateboarding, ice skating, & roller skating. I have good balance and I heard that snowboarding is actually ...show more
I agree, you need to consider all those factors and the best way is to try before you buy. Most board...
How much do you think my snowboard is worth...It is a Burton Custom, It has saloman bindings I THINK?.? or ACTUALLY i think it said " S2 " on the bindings, and it has saloman boots. Not sure what year it is though,How much is this worth roughly...
Check out ebay, & see how much They're going for- There. It could save you a LOT of Explanation...
Will I get charged an excess baggage fee if my snowboard bag contains a helmet, gloves, goggles, a camelbak backpack, snow-pants, snowboard boots, a snowboard with bindings, and a snowboard without bindings with a total weight of 45 pounds and a bag...
I can honestly say I have never had a problem from Any American airline
I've a presantation about snowboard in class, but I don't know how to snowboard. Can someboby do me a favor? (1)how to snowboard?(2)What equipment must have.(2)where can snowboard near San Jose or SFO(3)why people like to snowboard? Thanks a lot!!!
1) u go down hills (snowy 1s). to turn u dig ur toe edge or heel edge in. 2 stop u lean on ur toe edge...
It just snowed A LOT at my house and i want to snowboard, but i don't have a snowboard. I was wondering if there was any way that i could make something so snowboard with, with ...show more
Try wish123 dotcome. I find lots of excellent experts answer there.
I would like a snowboard package or to at least buy a snowboard and seperate bindings and boots. I would like a 138 to 140 cm snowboard with mens size seven or eight boots and cool ...show more
You could just go to a local sports store and they will help you pick out stuff that all goes together...
I am going to Utah snowboarding for the first time with a brand new board. How should I pack the snowboard to minimize risk of damage to my snowboard? Are airlines pretty good at ...show more
I'd be worried, the last time I flew I watched baggage handlers allow bags to fall from the cargo door...
So i have a problem. i have to choose between using my old snowboard from last season, or my brother's old snowboard. im 16, 6'1", and have size 10.5 feet. my brother is ...show more
The larger board will be different/more difficult to control period just because of the length and width...
This is the burton snowboard bag http://www.extremesports.ltd.uk/snowboard/product265-3050.htm
yea but make sure the tip of your board dosen't get bent or chipet because i my friend boat a burton...
well i couldnt get a new snowboard in time for the season and im stuck with a small snowboard
Small boards are a lot easier to maneuver and are easier to go freestyle on because you can move around...
Related Q & A:
- What songs are good for a mix CD?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What would be a good snowboard for a beginner girl?Best solution by snowprofessor.com
- What Song Is Good For a Hip Hop Dance?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is it better to buy a cheap snowboard, if you're a beginner snowboarder?Best solution by rei.com
- What color goes good with a dark purple and black?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers