Is it better to buy a cheap snowboard, if you're a beginner snowboarder?
Let’s find an answer to "Is it better to buy a cheap snowboard, if you're a beginner snowboarder?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by rei.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Snowboards: How to Choose. ... The learning curve on a snowboard is very fast, so if you’re a beginner, ... Before you buy, ...
I've only snowboarded for about 3 days on a rental snowboard, but I'm really into it. However, I'm not sure about whether I should invest in a high-quality/expensive ...show more
When you find the answer let me know lol i'm super into it too. I love it! firstname.lastname@example.org...
Im a beginner snowboarder and I just got a snowboard for Christmas. On boxing today im ganna go buy snowboard bindings and boots. My snowboard is a sims brand. How much should I buy ...show more
Focus more on the boots, the boots will make or break your day on the mountain. go to a good respective...
i am a beginner snowboarder and i want to buy a snowboard i want something that is reliable but i don't want to spend too much money. What brand of snowboard should i get and ...show more
My first board was a used Lamar that was in really good condition. I got it at a secondhand store for...
i'm a beginner snowboarder and i'm looking a for a good snowboard package at a cheap price.
go to www.zumiez.com Zumiez has packages for snowboards where you get to choose if you want a $299,...
I want to buy a snowboard this year, i rented one last year. I wouldnt say i am a beginner anymore, i'm 5'6" and 120 lbs, i am not a freestyle snowboarder, but i want to learn. Last ...show more
recommending a brand of boot is pointless. there is only one approach to boots - try on as many pairs...
I'm a beginner snowboarder who has snowboarded only a few times. I want to get more seriously into the sport and want to buy my first snowboard. I'm female but I'm 6' tall so I pretty ...show more
so you're saying you dont think they make snowboards for tall girls....
I am going to buy snowboard boots tomorrow and was looking for things to look for in them. I will be looking for BOA lacing systems. I am a beginner/intermediate snowboarder and they ...show more
You should stay away from special lacing systems. The most reliable laces are the old fashion kind....
I'm looking at a Sims Mini Montoya snowboard to buy. I don't know what kind of quality board it is. I'm a beginner snowboarder looking for a decent, but inexpensive ...show more
ive never heard of that before so i really dont know what to tell you about the quality. what i did...
I'm a 22 yr old beginner snowboarder 5'2 and 106 lbs and I bought the girl's Lamar Foxie 139 Jr. board. I've gone snowboarding about four times now and can't seem ...show more
Heh yeah sorry but 4 times is usually a bit soon to be carving it up. practice a bit youll get it. you...
Related Q & A:
- Where can I buy a cheap sat nav for France, Spain and Portugal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What snowboard is good for a beginner/intermediate?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why is it better to buy a snowboard rather then rent?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I buy a cheap Burton snowboard?Best solution by ChaCha
- Where can I find a cheap snowboard with bindings and boots?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers