Where can I find a good Longboard?
Let’s learn where can I find a good Longboard. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i snowboard and i am interested in getting a longboard. im obviously a beginner so i was looking for someone who can tell me what type of longboard i can get for cruising and more of an ammature/intermediate way of riding(with the structure of the board). also, i have been looking on tons of websites and all complete longboards are $170 and up. Is there any webiste or place i can find longboards for a reasonable price? if i become more advanced i will be more ok with spending a lot of money. please...
Try www.Thelongboardstore.com ,,, www.ccs.com,,,, www.skatewarehouse.com for ccs & skateware house...
im planning to buy a long board to skate from and to class. where is a good place to buy a nice but inexpensive longboard. Im planning to pay roughly about $100 for a complete board. ...show more
The only place you'll find a longboard for $100 is probably eBay but i know u can buy some pretty good...
so ive wanted a longboard for a really long time and i finally found the one i want but where can i buy it because i found it online and i dont want to buy online. theres an image ...show more
go to market n u should find longboard
I see these guys long boarding in my street all the time, and I can skate board but i haven't since i broke mine in half, so where can i find a common long board or whatever ...show more
in my pants
I've looked everywhere and i can't find a place online where the Apex 34 isn't sold out.
wait, water sports? do u mean a surfboard or longboard skateboard? try emailing them.
I want to get the cheapest price for Surf One Robert August II Complete Longboard
http://www.amazon.com/Surf-One-Rober t-Complete-Longboard/dp/B000FZ4T5C you can get the cheapest price...
i want to get a longboard that is in the price range of 100-150 dollars. any websites or placces?
I am looking for a pintail longboard with no designs or graphics on the bottom. I am having a friend of mine paint it. So yea any links much appreciate. :)
You could try contacting a board company that you like and ask if they could sell you a blank deck
i skate alot and i found some great and low cost boards at warehouseskateboards.com ccs is also a good...
Related Q & A:
- Where can I find a good site of design?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I find a good career personality test for a teen online?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I find a good summer job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I find a good guide for a civil service exam?
- Where can I get a good longboard for a low price?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers