Where can I get a copy of my last year's tax form?
Let’s learn where can I get a copy of my last year's tax form. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I recently reached the top of the section 8 housing list in my town and i need a copy of my 1040 form that i filed for the year 2007, but i don't have one? where do i get one? should i call the IRS?
Here is the information form the IRS website www.irs.gov What it doesn't tell you is that you can visit...
To request a photocopy of the return that you filed with the IRS use Form 4506. The photocopy will include...
When i filed my taxes for 2010 in April of 2011, i filed 1040 EZ. I was living with my parents and made only 8000 dollars for the year. According to the 1040 EZ booklet I didn't make enough money for the government to keep my taxes, so I should have...
You might want to talk with a tax preparer - they sometimes know shortcuts or have contacts that the...
My husband and I are about to go apply for a mortgage here in about a week. We need copies of our W-2's and tax returns. I know he can call his employer and have them send copies of his W-2's... but we need copies of his tax returns from the past 2 years...
You should have kept a copy of them. If you paid someone to do them for you they will have a copy. In...
I lost my form 16 and previous employer is not giving a duplicte copy.How can i appy a duplicate copy of form 16 from income tax department?
Form 16 will be available from the employer. You cannot apply to the Income tax dept. to obtain it....
I work for a MNC, i have lost my income tax return form which I received after submitting form 16. Is there any way I can get another copy? I already tried asking my company where I work for- they did not have any answer
If you have e-filed your return, then you can log on at income tax department website and check there...
I sent in my 1040A and lost my state W2 forms! I need the information from the W2's to file my state taxes. If I request a copy of the transcripts from IRS, will it have all the information from the W2's I sent?
I believe you have to get your W2 information from your employer you only get Tax forms from the IRS...
I want to get a paper copy of the TFN declaration form, refer to the ATO site, where are the selected newsagents? http://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/content.asp?doc=/content/6360.htm&page=1&H1 Do there a list of the selected newsagents? I live...
download from their website or goto ATO office and fill and lodge it there.
my employer in 2002 and 2003 did not report me me as making any money that year and I do not have my tax return form for that year
By "income tax form", if you mean your T4 slip, if your employer did not issue one but you...
Related Q & A:
- Where can I download a copy of a live in foreign caregiver contract?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I get a free copy of Outlook?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I get a copy of a will?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can i get a pair of CHEAP MEN'S figure skates in VANCOUVER?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I find a copy of a Groupon contract?Best solution by groupon.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers