Why can't I get my Yahoo Messenger with windows Vista?
Let’s learn why can't I get my Yahoo Messenger with windows Vista. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
recently got the windows vista and when I try to get my yahoo messenger, it says windows vista doesn't have the yahoo messenger, why is this and when will it be available?
Messenger 8.1 is compatible with Vista. Yahoo! has not announced a date for a release of Messenger for...
Vista isnt compatible w/ voice just yet.
i tells me that it was unsuccessful, so is it something that i need to take off such as my settings. please help
If you want to chat on yahoo mesenger and your unable to get it downloaded, you may visit meebo.com...
8 sucks big time. 7.5 was quite workable. Get rid of 8 and go to freecreed dot com and get 7.5 back...
ive downloaded everything from 7.0 to the newest version of messenger to my new toshiba laptop with windows vista home premium and every version of yahoo messenger ive tried keeps doing the same things.allows me online to get in the chat rooms i normally...
there are compatibility issues, yahoo are working on a patch, it'll be out as soon as they can get themselves...
I have had Yahoo Messenger 8 on my laptop, which uses Windows Vista, for several months now. Only a few days ago has my Messenger stopped working. I have emailed Yahoo tech support a couple of times and followed their directions, and have downloaded...
Here's a link to a forum that might help.... http://www.theanand.com/blog/index.php/t…
when i download messenger 8 it goes all the way through and says install complete.....but never shows up or says i have it. when i download messenger vista, it goes all the way through to the end and says that install was unable to be completed. what...
try reinstalling it....then click your windows button in the corner, press all programs, and then it...
I have yahoo mail, and I can get to yahoo page, however whenever I go to sign in to im someone, I cant. And yes I have the right password
the messenger has nothing to do with the windows or browser try uninstalling and reinstalling
I get a message from Windows Internet Explorer, that says, "Internet Explorer cannot open Internet the site http://messenger.yahoo.comdownload.php." "Operation Aborted" Then there is a button that says "O.K." I serched Microsoft...
Yahoo! Messenger 8.1 can be and cannot be compatible with Vista, but some features will be missing....
i have had a brand new computer with windows vista sicne january and still havent used my comp because i cannot get voice and dont want to keep unplugging and plugging....is there a patch i can get or something in the settings? or do i just have to wait...
Goto this site has 2 methods how to fix the voice Voice Fix for Yahoo Windows Vista Users http://www...
Related Q & A:
- Why can't I sign into Yahoo Messenger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I get to Yahoo messenger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I get the Yahoo Messenger 8.1 to download?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't i sign in yahoo! messenger for vista?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I access my yahoo account from windows mail?Best solution by answers.microsoft.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers