Why can't I join a Yahoo! Group?
Let’s learn why can't I join a Yahoo! Group. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
"nothing to see here. Go back to your profile." Ok... then what? What am I supposed to do?
I found a solution that worked for me: - Log into your Yahoo account and click on "My Account"...
When i try to join a yahoo group, the 'send request button' is jamed. I have windows 8.1 and i have done the following steps but nothing works ...show more
I am having same problem. I also use windows 8.1. My submit button is always grayed out and non-responsive...
You have to create an alias. Here are the instructions they sent me. It worked for me. Hope it works...
I would like some info as to what this group is all about.
This sounds like spam to me. I think it's safer not to click on any link in that E-mail invitation.
it's a glitch- try this and if it doesn't work, report it http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/11/&hellip...
with the new yahoo i updated to i cant join a group it says i must create a profile first....it is created and then I think i got it the it says "oops nothing to see here" wth
Yahoo help form is all you can do http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/…
i have a yahoo profile but still cant join a group
It depends if the group is an open group for all without a membership or with acceptation of your membership...
i cant see the group in my yahoo 360 page....which i made...few mins ago..chk it.. and join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QueenOfHea… help me pls
There seems to be a major error going on with the groups. Maybe Yahoo! is working on them, because several...
When invited to join a Yahoo! group late in 2005, I couldn't do so till I'd created an ID. Once I had, part way through joining the group I had to go back to the ID to change the way e-mail moved; then back to groups. Joining the group was a nightmare...
Here 'ya go! http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/… Hope that helps!
I am in several groups at Yahoo. I started a group that will let people post links to their web work in order to get feedback on it. Is it kosher to post a message at the groups that I'm at to ask members there if they'd like to join my group? My group...
most times it's considered spamming and off topic to and you'd certainly would want to get permission...
Related Q & A:
- Why can't I have a voice conference in Yahoo Messenger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I join chatrooms?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I add a new city on My Yahoo Weather?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I join a yahoo group?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I join the group I was invited to?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers