Why is the lottery a bad idea?
Let’s learn why is the lottery a bad idea. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
What can be the pros and cons - both for and against - buying a lottery addict? Moreover, how does it affect the economy of a family or a country/society at the macro level? Does it really help startups and is that a good/bad investment for a person...
If you really want to win, you should sell lottery tickets.
So i was doing some thinking today after i got off work when i picked up a lottery ticket, a different kind of business idea. so i live and work in a middle class suburbia in Texas. I currently work at a retirement home in an area that has seen a boom...
maybe as a one off thing but i don't see it lasting any real time. I can go buy my lottery tickets and...
there's other types of Lottery or another Lottery system "they will make out", like there's other Lottery game that cost less than a dollar to play, or much lesser than a dollar that you/I have to pay to play. How will they set-up this other...
Actually, the Powerball, in the US, costs $2.00/ticket. And no, I personally don't care about any others...
what do you think about the lottery is it a good idea or is it a bad idea
Definitely it is a good idea i won and happy
I was just just watching the news about how Greece was in severe depression because there is barely any money in the country, then afterwards i saw a EuroMillions advert. Then a spark in my head happened and i thought, what if the lottery could help...
That's actually a good idea in principle. The only trouble with Greece though is they gave themselves...
Suppose I win the Michigan lottery, and I win $100 million or so. I would like to buy a brand new 2014 Chevy Impala for each of my friends. Would that be a good or bad idea?
invest the money
i would like to know that is it any idea on how to promote a lottery game to increase the sales
make better odds of winning...1 out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 is ridiculous but i did over exaggerate...
100 - 1 doller tickets 50 - 2 doller tickets 33 - 3 doller tickets 20 - 5 doller tickets 10 - 10 doller tickets 5 - 20 doller tickets i know its not a smart idea .. im just wondering what my best odds would be .. i alredy know that the lottery is very...
Hell no!!!your going to be poor now!
hi i received this mail: ''You are the Second Prize Winner of £1,200,000.00, EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY 2012. Contact Mr. Peter Hills via firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name, Mobile Number and Country.'' have you any idea what is it . is it fake...
100% scam. There is no lottery. There is no Yahoo, Nokia, Shell, BBC, Google, Coca-Cola, MSN, Microsoft...
Related Q & A:
- Is It A Bad Idea To Use Port Forwarding As A Long-term Access Strategy?Best solution by Information Security
- Is it a good idea to extract two million barrels of kerogen a day from the Green River Formation in Colorado?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is law school a bad idea right now?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why is graffiti good or bad?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why is napping after eating bad for you?Best solution by fitday.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers