Will this remote work with my DVD player?
Let’s learn will this remote work with my DVD player. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by AllExperts.
There are ten answers to this question.
Have a sony LCD TV, Toshiba direct tv reciver, toshiba dvd player. Had a direct tv remote which worked with the dvd player and then the remote wentout. Have a new Direct Tv remote the D10 and called service help line to program the remote with the dvd player. All functions work to remote to dvd player. Cannot get a singnal from dvd player. Tried video1,2,3,4,5,channel no luck. No conections have been changed from direct tv box, dvd box to tv. All conections are hdm cables? they are thin and red...
Hello Austin, Get out the Sony remote control that came with the TV and see if it will go to the component...
i have a sony 400 cd dvd player dvp-cx995 try and remove the back drive cover check for a stuck disc...
I have a 2-year old Emerson dvd/vcr player & my dog ate the remote.. thanks!
Most should, but be sure to get a written agreement that you could return or exchange it if it doesn...
The remote control code for a Symphonic DVD player on the Living Solutions 3-in-1 Universal Remote is...
Yes, a universal remote should serve most of the Clearplay DVD Player's functions.
Yes, Universal remotes should work anywhere. A Sony RM VL600 Universal remote control - Infrared is...
Try entering code 241.
i lost the remote to my dvd player and i have a remote that goes with another dvd player that doesnt work. is there any way to get that remote to work for my current dvd player. the dvd player is a insignia and the remote is a cyberhome ch-dvd 300. there...
i dont think you can. Unless you have a universal remote. trust me i have tried using other remotes...
I want to buy a DVD from an American website and the DVD is in NTSC format. However, because I live in England, I don't know whether it will work on my DVD player. Here are the DVD players I have in my house. A Hitachi DVD player. A PS2. Next-Base Portable...
Are any of these devices all-region? If so, yes. I do believe a PS2 will play American disks.
I got this 5 disc progressive scan dvd player dvd-c631p from samsung. But it doesnt have a dvd remote so what i wana know is will any type of univers remotencontrol for dvds for example wil a rga, phillips, etc. Universal remote work on my samsung dvd...
Any universal remote should work fine, given that Samsung is a popular brand. You can buy a remote at...
Related Q & A:
- Will my dvd player I am going to bring from UK to India work in India?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why won't my DVD work on a DVD player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Will 'Kodak DVD-R' discs work in a DVD player if I burn movies onto them?Best solution by kodak.com
- Will a dvd recorder allow to record TV shows for watching them on a dvd player then?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I burn a movie that will work in my dvd player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers