How do I install Windows XP through a USB?
Let’s learn how do I install Windows XP through a USB. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
One of my friends reset my computer with his flash drive and updated it to windows 7, he plugged it in and a list of Windows would come up like, Windows Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional etc, i have been looking around all day on how to do this, any information will be helpful, or any downloads, i have a 4GB flash drive. Thanks!
First of all, those operating systems won't ever fit on a 4GB Flash Drive. Second is that you need an...
The Error said The Logitech USB camera ( webcam Pro 9000) is a High Speed USB device and will function at reduced speed when pluged into non high speed port. There are no High speed USB host controllers installed on this computer. how do i INSTALL A...
Sometimes your PC has the physical USB 2.0 ports, and just needs the correct chipset drivers downloaded...
it is possible I know but I dint know the right procedure to make the USB boo table and install the windows XP on my pc from USB
check out these guides http://www.lockergnome.com/windows/2008/… http://komku.blogspot.com/2...
I could not albe to install USB modem. After running the installation files and then restarting the computer, I tried to connect the through ZTE CDMA1X Connection. But it was showing that "USB is not connected", though it was connect to the...
Did the usb port get detected?? if not go to the device manager,reinstall the device.
I have got a note book that is sadly running the lamest of lame OS's namely Linux which appears to suck hard. I have spent some time crusing the internet trying to find someone that can tell me how to boot and install windows xp on this laptop (acer...
watch it dude ubuntu is one of the best till date if u do not want to use ubuntu use partition magic...
I downloaded a copy of the windows Xp from the internet...I have it in a pen drive...I dont know how to install it...can anyone help me with this?
Follow the Tips in below sites, http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-28353… http://theos.in/windows...
I need to do transcription on my home PC. I have the foot pedal, but when I plug it in to the USB port, I don't even get a prompt that the PC recognizes new hardware. I really need this thing to work.
I'm assuming you havent done this so . . . Take everything that came in box with the pedals. If there...
i dont have windows disk but i have windows xp image file.
I do not know about installing Windows XP but I very well know about 7 and 8. Just copy all the files...
I'm getting a 2.0 USB for my computer but I'm not sure how to install it.Is it wiser to just get it done professionally?
Is this an internal USB 2.0 hub? Read the manual. If you're not comfortable installing it, then yes...
I want to partition my hard drive so i can have both xp and windows 7 on one machine how will i go about it?
1. install xp first then windows 7. otherwise windows 7 won't boot. 2.for installing xp using flash...
Related Q & A:
- How do I install Windows XP on a new hard drive?Best solution by Super User
- How can I install MSN on Windows XP?Best solution by membercenter.msn.com
- How to install windows xp?Best solution by Super User
- How can I install windows mobile on my palm treo 755p?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How to install Windows XP from Pen Drive?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers