How to install Windows XP from Pen Drive?
Let’s learn how to install Windows XP from Pen Drive. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Yes , You can install portable version on USB And you must enable plug and play OS and Boot from USb...
how to install xp windows in pen drive ? is it possible ? if yes, please give me instructions.
it is not possible to install a OS(operating System) on a pen drive but u can install an OS using ur...
how to install xp windows by pen drive ? please give me instruction step by step.
dont mind i also tried this pen drive thing by making boot pendrive. the truth is when you will be copying...
I wants to to install windows xp in a machine with the help of pen drive and not with the cd.
This source below will show you how to install Windows XP on your CD/DVD/USB Pen drive/ Flash Drive...
my hard disk is completely full. now i don't want to delete any data from that.so, i have a 8gb pen drive can i install windows xp on it and will it work properly as hdd..? and can i install any softwares like ms office and photoshop in pen drive, will...
is there anything wrong with installing a new Hard Drive something big enough for your cause
sure u can all u need is pen or flash drive and program named "win to flash" u can google...
YES, you can install os from pendrive, but you need to make this pendrive bootable. Go to the link below...
my CD drive is not working....... i want to install XP......... my current windows is VISTA.......so please tell method using flash drive or pen drive.......
You will need to reformat the drive or XP won't install. You may also need to open the bios and set...
I downloaded a copy of the windows Xp from the internet...I have it in a pen drive...I dont know how to install it...can anyone help me with this?
Follow the Tips in below sites, http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-28353… http://theos.in/windows...
My friend buy simmtronics laptop With Intel atom processor recently, in which there is no DVD-Drive. At present windows XP is installed. In case of windows failure I want to know how to install windows XP again or higher versions of windows in it. I...
You can boot through USB.. Download FreeDOS and make a bootable DOS USB Key. Copy Win XP installer on...
Related Q & A:
- How To Install Windows?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to install Windows 8 as Virtualbox's (Virtual) Machine?Best solution by wikihow.com
- How do I install Windows XP on a new hard drive?Best solution by Super User
- How to install windows xp?Best solution by Super User
- How do I install Windows XP through a USB?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers